IEEE Artificial Networks Projects
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings.
- Automotive Internal-Combustion-Engine Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network Techniques.
- Artificial Neural Network Nonlinear Equalizer for Coherent Optical OFDM.
- Nitrate and Sulfate Estimations in Water Sources Using a Planar Electromagnetic Sensor Array and Artificial Neural Network Method.
- Fully Connected Cascade Artificial Neural Network Architecture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification From Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
- Robust Cooperative Beamforming and Artificial Noise Design for Physical-Layer Secrecy in AF Multi-Antenna Multi-Relay Networks.
- A Comparative Study of Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Methods.
IEEE DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECTS
- Identification of Insulation Defects Based on Chaotic Analysis of Partial Discharge in HVDC Superconducting Cable.
- A Learning Algorithm for Bayesian Networks and Its Efficient Implementation on GPU.
- A Regression Approach to Speech Enhancement Based on Deep Neural Networks.
- Ambient assisted living communications.
- Dynamic Adjustment of Hidden Node Parameters for Extreme Learning Machine.
- Actor–Critic-Based Optimal Tracking for Partially Unknown Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.
- Noise Level Estimation for Model Selection in Kernel PCA Denoising.
- Secure MISO Wiretap Channels With Multiantenna Passive Eavesdropper: Artificial Noise vs. Artificial Fast Fading.
- Is Extreme Learning Machine Feasible? A Theoretical Assessment.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
2015 IEEE Fuzzy Logic Projects
- Advanced Pitch Angle Control Based on Fuzzy Logic for Variable-Speed Wind Turbine Systems
- Employing Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Systems in the Efforts to Realize Ambient Intelligent Environments [Application Notes]
- A Fuzzy Logic Controller for Autonomous Operation of a Voltage Source Converter-Based Distributed Generation System
- Fuzzy-Logic-Based Terrain Identification with Multisensor Fusion for Transtibial Amputees
- Towards Agrobots: Trajectory Control of an Autonomous Tractor Using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Position Estimation and Smooth Tracking with a Fuzzy Logic-Based Adaptive Strong Tracking Kalman Filter for Capacitive Touch Panels
- A Fuzzy Logic Based Retrofit System for Enabling Smart Energy Efficient Electric Cookers
IEEE Genetic Algorithm Projects
- Optimizing Template for Lookup-Table Inverse Halftoning using Elitist Genetic Algorithm.
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Classifiers Fusion for Multisensor Activity Recognition of Elderly People.
- Optimal scheduling for maintenance period of generating units using a hybrid scatter-genetic algorithm.
- Optimal Electromagnetic Design of a Nonsalient Magnetic-Cored Superconducting Synchronous Machine Using Genetic Algorithm.
- A Genetic-Algorithm-Based Approach to Solve Carpool Service Problems in Cloud Computing.
- ASMiGA: An Archive-Based Steady-State Micro Genetic Algorithm.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Magnetic Material Group Furnace Problem Modeling and the Specialization of the Genetic Algorithm.
- Polarization-Engineered High-Efficiency GaInN Light-Emitting Diodes Optimized by Genetic Algorithm.
IEEE STEGANOGRAPHY PROJECTS
- Design and implementation of hardware based watermarking solutions for CMOS image sensors.
- Medical image watermarking with tamper detection and recovery using reversible watermarking with LSB modification and run length encoding (RLE) compression.
- Attack Model of Text Watermarking Based on Communications.
- Image Watermarking Based on Wavelet-Based Contourlet Packet Transform with Best Tree.
- Digital Image Watermarking Algorithm with Double Encryption by Arnold Transform and Logistic.
- An image fragile watermarking scheme based on chaotic system for image tamper detection.
- A novel semi-fragile image watermarking scheme based on wavelet.
- Objective quality measures for perceptual evaluation in digital audio watermarking.
IEEE Cryptography Projects
- Spatial Mode Side Channels in Free-Space QKD Implementations.
- Postprocessing of the Oblivious Key in Quantum Private Query.
- New Regular Radix-8 Scheme for Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication without Pre-Computation.
- Automatic Application of Power Analysis Countermeasures.
- Security Considerations in Minutiae-based Fuzzy Vaults.
- Collusion-Tolerable Privacy-Preserving Sum and Product Calculation without Secure Channel.
- Weaving an Assurance Case from Design: A Model-Based Approach.
- Compressing Sets and Multisets of Sequences.
- Authentication protocol for an ambient assisted living system.
IEEE WATERMARKING PROJECTS
- Optimum capacity additive and multiplicative image watermarking and performance comparisons.
- A New Approach of Mesh Watermarking Based on Maximally Stable Meshes Detection.
- DWT-DCT-SVD based watermarking.
- Large capacity digital audio watermarking algorithm based on DWT and DCT.
- Digital watermarking capacity research.
- A novel public watermarking system based on advanced encryption system.
- Research on Polymorphism in Digital Text Watermarking.
- Survey of Public Key Digital Watermarking Systems.
- Properties of digital image watermarking.
- Resisting RST Watermarking Algorithm for Image Content Authentication.