IEEE Artificial Networks Projects
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings.
- Automotive Internal-Combustion-Engine Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network Techniques.
- Artificial Neural Network Nonlinear Equalizer for Coherent Optical OFDM.
- Nitrate and Sulfate Estimations in Water Sources Using a Planar Electromagnetic Sensor Array and Artificial Neural Network Method.
- Fully Connected Cascade Artificial Neural Network Architecture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification From Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
- Robust Cooperative Beamforming and Artificial Noise Design for Physical-Layer Secrecy in AF Multi-Antenna Multi-Relay Networks.
- A Comparative Study of Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Methods.
IEEE DIGITAL IMAGE PROCESSING PROJECTS
- Identification of Insulation Defects Based on Chaotic Analysis of Partial Discharge in HVDC Superconducting Cable.
- A Learning Algorithm for Bayesian Networks and Its Efficient Implementation on GPU.
- A Regression Approach to Speech Enhancement Based on Deep Neural Networks.
- Ambient assisted living communications.
- Dynamic Adjustment of Hidden Node Parameters for Extreme Learning Machine.
- Actor–Critic-Based Optimal Tracking for Partially Unknown Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.
- Noise Level Estimation for Model Selection in Kernel PCA Denoising.
- Secure MISO Wiretap Channels With Multiantenna Passive Eavesdropper: Artificial Noise vs. Artificial Fast Fading.
- Is Extreme Learning Machine Feasible? A Theoretical Assessment.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
2015 IEEE Fuzzy Logic Projects
- Advanced Pitch Angle Control Based on Fuzzy Logic for Variable-Speed Wind Turbine Systems
- Employing Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Systems in the Efforts to Realize Ambient Intelligent Environments [Application Notes]
- A Fuzzy Logic Controller for Autonomous Operation of a Voltage Source Converter-Based Distributed Generation System
- Fuzzy-Logic-Based Terrain Identification with Multisensor Fusion for Transtibial Amputees
- Towards Agrobots: Trajectory Control of an Autonomous Tractor Using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Position Estimation and Smooth Tracking with a Fuzzy Logic-Based Adaptive Strong Tracking Kalman Filter for Capacitive Touch Panels
- A Fuzzy Logic Based Retrofit System for Enabling Smart Energy Efficient Electric Cookers
IEEE Genetic Algorithm Projects
- Optimizing Template for Lookup-Table Inverse Halftoning using Elitist Genetic Algorithm.
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Classifiers Fusion for Multisensor Activity Recognition of Elderly People.
- Optimal scheduling for maintenance period of generating units using a hybrid scatter-genetic algorithm.
- Optimal Electromagnetic Design of a Nonsalient Magnetic-Cored Superconducting Synchronous Machine Using Genetic Algorithm.
- A Genetic-Algorithm-Based Approach to Solve Carpool Service Problems in Cloud Computing.
- ASMiGA: An Archive-Based Steady-State Micro Genetic Algorithm.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Magnetic Material Group Furnace Problem Modeling and the Specialization of the Genetic Algorithm.
- Polarization-Engineered High-Efficiency GaInN Light-Emitting Diodes Optimized by Genetic Algorithm.
IEEE STEGANOGRAPHY PROJECTS
- Design and implementation of hardware based watermarking solutions for CMOS image sensors.
- Medical image watermarking with tamper detection and recovery using reversible watermarking with LSB modification and run length encoding (RLE) compression.
- Attack Model of Text Watermarking Based on Communications.
- Image Watermarking Based on Wavelet-Based Contourlet Packet Transform with Best Tree.
- Digital Image Watermarking Algorithm with Double Encryption by Arnold Transform and Logistic.
- An image fragile watermarking scheme based on chaotic system for image tamper detection.
- A novel semi-fragile image watermarking scheme based on wavelet.
- Objective quality measures for perceptual evaluation in digital audio watermarking.
IEEE Cryptography Projects
- Spatial Mode Side Channels in Free-Space QKD Implementations.
- Postprocessing of the Oblivious Key in Quantum Private Query.
- New Regular Radix-8 Scheme for Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication without Pre-Computation.
- Automatic Application of Power Analysis Countermeasures.
- Security Considerations in Minutiae-based Fuzzy Vaults.
- Collusion-Tolerable Privacy-Preserving Sum and Product Calculation without Secure Channel.
- Weaving an Assurance Case from Design: A Model-Based Approach.
- Compressing Sets and Multisets of Sequences.
- Authentication protocol for an ambient assisted living system.
IEEE WATERMARKING PROJECTS
- Optimum capacity additive and multiplicative image watermarking and performance comparisons.
- A New Approach of Mesh Watermarking Based on Maximally Stable Meshes Detection.
- DWT-DCT-SVD based watermarking.
- Large capacity digital audio watermarking algorithm based on DWT and DCT.
- Digital watermarking capacity research.
- A novel public watermarking system based on advanced encryption system.
- Research on Polymorphism in Digital Text Watermarking.
- Survey of Public Key Digital Watermarking Systems.
- Properties of digital image watermarking.
- Resisting RST Watermarking Algorithm for Image Content Authentication.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work