Optimal Electromagnetic Design of a Nonsalient Machine
An optimum electromagnetic design of a nonsalient magnetic-cored superconducting synchronous machine (SSM) is presented in this paper. First, self- and mutual inductances of a nonsalient magnetic-cored SSM are calculated using the magnetic energy method and analytical equations of magnetic vector potential.
Then, a design approach for an SSM machine is proposed based on the inductances of the machine. An optimal design is finally performed using a genetic algorithm, considering the machine efficiency as an objective function. The finite-element method is utilized in each step to verify the analytical results.
Related Genetic Algorithm Project Titles:
- A Genetic-Algorithm-Based Approach to Solve Carpool Service Problems in Cloud Computing.
- ASMiGA: An Archive-Based Steady-State Micro Genetic Algorithm.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Magnetic Material Group Furnace Problem Modeling and the Specialization of the Genetic Algorithm.
- Polarization-Engineered High-Efficiency GaInN Light-Emitting Diodes Optimized by Genetic Algorithm.
- Real coded genetic algorithm approach with random transfer vectors-based mutation for short-term hydro–thermal scheduling.
- Empirical Forecasting of HF-Radar Velocity Using Genetic Algorithms.
- Characteristics Optimization of the Maglev Train Hybrid Suspension System Using Genetic Algorithm.
- Electric Vehicle Route Optimization Considering Time-of-Use Electricity Price by Learnable Partheno-Genetic Algorithm.
- Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Closure to Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Optimizing Template for Lookup-Table Inverse Halftoning using Elitist Genetic Algorithm.
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Classifiers Fusion for Multisensor Activity Recognition of Elderly People.
- Optimal scheduling for maintenance period of generating units using a hybrid scatter-genetic algorithm.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work