Image Processing Projects
Image Processing is a form of signal processing for which images such as photography or video are taken as input and are processed usually either with two dimensional technique or standard signal processing, to obtain final output as a set of characteristics or image or parameters related to the image.Any form of signal process where the input is a image or video or photograph and the output may be either an image or set of parameters is known as Image Processing.By using the computer,digital images can be manipulated with the help of digital process techniques.
2015 IEEE Image Processing Projects
- Trigger Wave Asynchronous Cellular Logic Array for Fast Binary Image Processing.
- Image Processing for Identification of Sea-Ice Floes and the Floe Size Distributions.
- Hipacc: A Domain Specific Language and Compiler for Image Processing.
- Extraction of Energy Information From Analog Meters Using Image Processing.
- Efficient Learning of Image Super-resolution and Compression Artifact Removal with Semi local Gaussian Processes.
- Combining image processing and laser fault injections for characterizing a hardware AES.
- Image Processing and Analysis for Single Molecule Localization Microscopy: Computation for nanoscale imaging.
- Active Learning With Gaussian Process Classifier for Hyper spectral Image Classification.
- Deblurred Images Post-Processing by Poisson Warping.
- Terahertz Imaging Radar With Inverse Aperture Synthesis Techniques: System Structure, Signal Processing, and Experiment Results.
- Colloidal Quantum Dot-Based Light Emitting Diodes With Solution Processed Electron Transporting Layer for Cellular Imaging.
- Image Pair Analysis With Matrix Value Operator.
- Online High Precision Probabilistic Localization of Robotic Fish Using Visual and Inertial Cues.
- Stable Mean Shift Algorithm and Its Application to the Segmentation of Arbitrarily Large Remote Sensing Images.
- Breast Segmentation and Density Estimation in Breast MRI: A Fully Automatic Framework.
- Estimation of Sunlight Direction Using 3D Object Models.
- Spatial Response Matched Filter and Its Application in Radiometric Accuracy Improvement of FY 2 Satellite Thermal Infrared Band.
- Compressed Sensing of a Remote Sensing Image Based on the Priors of the Reference Image.
- Four Class Classification of Skin Lesions With Task Decomposition Strategy.
- A Learning Framework for Age Rank Estimation Based on Face Images With Scattering Transform.
- Microstructural characterization of the pia arachnoid complex using optical coherence tomography.
- Operational BRDF Effects Correction for Wide-Field-of-View Optical Scanners (BREFCOR).
- Influence of the Contact Opening Speed on DC Vacuum Arc.
- Precise Three Dimensional Stereo Localization of Corner Reflectors and Persistent Scatterers With TerraSAR-X.
- Quantifying Tidal Mud Flat Elevations From Fixed-Platform Long-Wave Infrared Imagery.
Process carried in Image Processing Projects
- Edge Detection.
- Noise Removal.
- Contrast Enhancement.
- Image Compression.
- Region Detection.
The most effective tool compression, is archiving image data transfer on the network. Minimizing the size in bytes of a graphics file without degrading the quality of the image to an unchangeable level.One of the most powerful and high level language is MATLAB which is very easy to use. It provides us to display easy answers on graphs and images which comes out with the wealth of libraries and toolboxes
Research Area of Image Processing Projects
Concept based on disease identification comes under Image Processing such as Kidney stone diagnosis, Brain tumor segmentation, Retina blood vessel segmentation, tongue analysis, heart arterial function segmentation and liver tumor classification.Image Processing Projects are used in various sectors and Research oriented Work.
Sample Ouput of Image Processing Projects | Lung Nodule Classification
Image Processing Projects on Lung Nodule classification.Image Processing Projects are widely used in Medical Imaging fields.Best IEEE Image Processing Projects
Applications of Image Processing Projects
To solve mathematical problems and calculations,Image Processing projects are being laid out with the help of MATLAB. To improve quality, remove noise etc image processing methods are frequently used.In order to derive emerging calculations of digital images and its techniques Matlab functions are being used.
Related Topic in Image Processing Projects
Artificial Networks Projects,Bio Medical Projects,Digital Image Processing Projects,Fuzzy Logic Projects,Genetic Algorithm Projects,Digital Image Processing using Matlab Projects,Ieee Projects on Image Processing,Image Processing Matlab Projects,Image Processing using Matlab Projects,Medical Image Processing Projects,Projects on Image Processing using Matlab.