A unique part of the modern life from global cellular telephone system to local and personal – area networks of wireless communication paves an important task.WIRELESS PROJECTS helps in developing Smart homes ,appliances,Wireless sensor networks.
Modulation Techniques used in Wireless Projects
- Cellular concept and Channel allocation.
- Dynamic channel allocation.
- Power control.
2015 IEEE WIRELESS PROJECTS TITLES
- Overcoming the challenge of variety: big data abstraction, the next evolution of data management for AAL communication systems.
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems
- Robust Feedback Design for Time Reversal UWB Communication Systems Under CSIT Imperfections
- Design and Low-Complexity Implementation of Matrix–Vector Multiplier for Iterative Methods in Communication Systems
- On the feasibility of beamforming in millimeter wave communication systems with multiple antenna arrays
- Distance Estimation Schemes for Diffusion Based Molecular Communication Systems
- Grid Power-Delay Tradeoff for Energy Harvesting Wireless Communication Systems with Finite Renewable Energy Storage
- One-Bit Sigma-Delta Modulator for Nonlinear Visible Light Communication Systems
- Digital Pre-Emphasis in Optical Communication Systems: On the Nonlinear Performance
- Coded Distributed Diversity: A Novel Distributed Reception Technique for Wireless Communication Systems.
Types of Mobile wireless systems
- Wireless LANS.
- Personal-area networks.
- Access and scheduling techniques in cellular phones.
Diagrammatic Representation for Printing Pages using Wireless Projects
Some other types of wireless systems .Coding for error detection and correction are the second – generation digital wireless systems.Some of the additional accessed techniques in wireless projects carried out to PG scholars
Advancing Ideas in Wireless Projects ?
- Smart homes And appliances.
- Remote tele-medicine.
- Wireless sensor networks.
Functions of Mobile terminals:
- To send voice principally.
- Sending and receiving data.
- Image uses.
The major success of the wireless communication is the cellular phones of its worldwide users and its growth have crossed over a billion users and carry’s out still unbeatable worldwide.
Multiple access techniques used in wireless Projects
Every individual user is provided with a unique frequency band or a channel and no other can use the frequency band.
It separates the ratio spectrum into time.
Each user is provided with a code signature to translate its message signal and all users are allowed.
It controls the radiated energy for separate user.