Data management for AAL communication systems
With the extensive use of information technology in AAL communicationsystems, a data management model has recently embodied the 3-V characteristics of big data: volume, velocity, and variety. A lot of work has been done on volume and velocity, but not as much has been reported on variety. To handle the variety of data, universal solutions with acceptable performance are usually much more cost effective than customized solutions. To achieve universality, a basic idea is to first define a universal abstraction that covers a wide range of data types, and then build a universal system for universal abstraction.
Traditional database management systems commonly use a multidimensional data type, or feature vectors, as a universal abstraction. However, many new data types in AAL systems cannot be abstracted into multidimensional space. To find a more universal data abstraction and build more universal systems, we propose the concept of big data abstraction, with metric space as a universal abstraction for AAL data types. Furthermore, to demonstrate how metricspace data abstraction works, we survey the state of the art in metric space indexing, a fundamental task in data management. Finally, open research issues are discussed.
Related Wireless Projects:
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems
- Robust Feedback Design for Time Reversal UWB Communication Systems Under CSIT Imperfections
- Design and Low-Complexity Implementation of Matrix–Vector Multiplier for Iterative Methods in Communication Systems
- On the feasibility of beamforming in millimeter wave communication systems with multiple antenna arrays
- Distance Estimation Schemes for Diffusion Based Molecular Communication Systems
- Grid Power-Delay Tradeoff for Energy Harvesting Wireless Communication Systems with Finite Renewable Energy Storage
- One-Bit Sigma-Delta Modulator for Nonlinear Visible Light Communication Systems
- Digital Pre-Emphasis in Optical Communication Systems: On the Nonlinear Performance
- Coded Distributed Diversity: A Novel Distributed Reception Technique for Wireless Communication Systems.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work