Energy Harvesting Wireless Communication Systems
In this paper, we study the grid power-delay tradeoff in a point-to-point energy harvesting wireless communication system with finite energy storage capacity serving delay-sensitive applications. Thiscommunication system is powered by both grid and renewable power sources. First, we consider the average grid power consumption minimization subject to the data queue stability and renewable energy availability constraints. By exploring the optimality property and using the theory of random walks, we transform the grid power minimization problem to an asymptotically equivalent problem.
Using Lyapunov drift approach, we obtain an online dynamic power control policy to solve the asymptotically equivalent problem. Then, we introduce a novel analysis framework to study the grid power-delay tradeoff relationship of the online power control in the small delay regime. Specifically, using continuous-time approximation, dynamic programming and sample-path approach, we obtain bounds on the average delay and grid power consumption, which are asymptotically tight in the small delay regime. Based on the derived closed-form expressions, we quantify the impacts of energy storage capacity and some other system parameters on the grid power-delay tradeoff.
Related Wireless Projects:
- One-Bit Sigma-Delta Modulator for Nonlinear Visible Light Communication Systems
- Digital Pre-Emphasis in Optical Communication Systems: On the Nonlinear Performance
- Coded Distributed Diversity: A Novel Distributed Reception Technique for Wireless Communication Systems.
- Overcoming the challenge of variety: big data abstraction, the next evolution of data management for AAL communication systems.
- A Multi-channel Medium Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Power Line Communication Systems
- Robust Feedback Design for Time Reversal UWB Communication Systems Under CSIT Imperfections
- Design and Low-Complexity Implementation of Matrix–Vector Multiplier for Iterative Methods in Communication Systems
- On the feasibility of beamforming in millimeter wave communication systems with multiple antenna arrays
- Distance Estimation Schemes for Diffusion Based Molecular Communication Systems
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work