POWER ELECTRONICS SIMULATION PROJECTS
Power electronics is the method to control the flow of electric power by providing current and voltage which is suited for user loads. The study of power converter topologies, power semiconductor devices, digital analog and micro electronics and control strategies of the converters are involved in power electronics. Power Electronics Simulation Projects which is developed by specific software allows accurate and fast simulation of the converter.
Primary electronic elements are
- Classes of semiconductor devices
2015 IEEE POWER ELECTRONICS SIMULATION PROJECTS
- A Novel Load Adaptive ZVS Auxiliary Circuit for PWM Three-Level DC–DC Converters
- Switched Compensator for Contactless Power Transfer Systems
- High-Input-Voltage High-Frequency Class E Rectifiers for Resonant Inductive Links
- A 98.7% Efficient Composite Converter Architecture with Application-Tailored Efficiency Characteristic
- Time-Varying Compensation for Peak Current-Controlled PFC Boost Converter
- The Worst Conducted EMI Spectrum of Critical Conduction Mode Boost PFC Converter
- Load-Independent Duality of Current and Voltage Outputs of a Series- or Parallel-Compensated Inductive PowerTransfer Converter With Optimized Efficiency
- Hybrid Multicarrier Modulation to Reduce Leakage Current in a Transformerless Cascaded Multilevel Inverter for Photovoltaic Systems
- Converter Rating Analysis for Photovoltaic DifferentialPower Processing Systems
- Space-Vector Versus Nearest-Level Pulse Width Modulation for Multilevel Converters
Applications of power electronics simulation Projects
In modern technology power electronics play vital role as it is core of energy and power control.
To develop the consistency and safeguard the nation’s electric grid power electronics play an important role. DC motor has four families that are potential or which have the potential to be used in automobiles.
- Wound field of DC motors
- Pm brushless DC motors
- Permanent magnet DC commutator motor
- Motor drive configurations
- Switched reluctance motors
Over voltage protection on chip is used in TOPFET range of devices on low and high side.
Switches are of 3 types
- Controlled switch
- Uncontrolled switch
- Semi controlled switch
The front end for most low power converters is the diode bridge rectifier. Rectification is the method of converting AC frequency to an unregulated DC voltage. From the improvement of power semiconductors of current ratings and high voltage has made use of power electronic converters for utility applications. To low down the overshoot voltage and the ripple’s present at output of the step-down converter output capacitance is required.
Power electronics simulation projects based techniques paper titles are updated from scopus journal which has high impact factor. Power electronics simulation projects are supported to B.E, B.Tech / M.E students.
Common elementary dipoles in power electronics simulation projects
- RLC series dipole.
- RL series dipole.
- RC parallel dipole.
- L in series along with RC parallel dipole.
To model mechanical, electrical and other control systems sim power systems software is used. One can use simulation sorts to block all sim power systems. All electrical nodes receive a node number and blocks are divided to linear and non-linear blocks.