MISO Wiretap With Multiantenna Passive Eavesdropper
The artificial noise (AN) scheme is an efficient strategy for enhancing the secrecy rate of a multiple-input-single-output channel in the presence of a passive eavesdropper, whose channel state information is unavailable. Recently, a randomized beamforming scheme has been proposed for deteriorating the eavesdropper’s bit-error-rate performance via corrupting its receiving signal by time-varying multiplicative noise. However, the secrecy rate of such a scheme has not been well addressed yet. In this paper, we name it the artificial fast fading (AFF) scheme and provide a comprehensive secrecy rate analysis for it. We show that with this scheme, the eavesdropper will face a noncoherent Ricean fading single-input-multiple-output channel.
Although the closed-form secrecy rate is difficult to obtain, we derive an exact expression for the single-antenna-eavesdropper case and a lower bound for the multiantenna-eavesdropper case, both of which can be numerically calculated conveniently. Furthermore, we compare the AFF scheme with the AN scheme and show that their respective superiorities to each other depend on the number of antennas that the transmitter and the eavesdropper possessed, i.e., when the eavesdropper has more antennas than the transmitter does, the AFF scheme achieves a larger secrecy rate; otherwise, the AN scheme outperforms. Motivated by this observation, we propose a hybrid AN-AFF scheme and investigate the power allocation problem, which achieves better secrecy performance further.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- Is Extreme Learning Machine Feasible? A Theoretical Assessment.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Identification of Insulation Defects Based on Chaotic Analysis of Partial Discharge in HVDC Superconducting Cable.
- A Learning Algorithm for Bayesian Networks and Its Efficient Implementation on GPU.
- A Regression Approach to Speech Enhancement Based on Deep Neural Networks.
- Ambient assisted living communications.
- Dynamic Adjustment of Hidden Node Parameters for Extreme Learning Machine.
- Actor–Critic-Based Optimal Tracking for Partially Unknown Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.
- Noise Level Estimation for Model Selection in Kernel PCA Denoising.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work