Insulation Defects in HVDC Superconducting Cable
High Voltage Direct Current (HVDC) technology is considered to have some important advantages over traditional High Voltage Alternating Current (HVAC), such as higher overall efficiency and smaller power losses for long-distance transmission. In addition, applications of superconducting cables in DC electric power networks may realize real zero impedance, and the economic and technical advantages could be maximized. Therefore, many research institutes have tried to develop advanced superconducting cables for HVDC grids with higher reliability by considering insulation diagnosis in order to avoid unexpected failures. As one of the plausible diagnostic methods for power cables applied to the AC grid, the detection of partial discharges (PD) taking place inside the apparatus has been widely investigated.
With regard to the related PD pattern analysis, Phase Resolved Partial Discharge Analysis (PRPDA), which was first developed in the early 1970s, accounts for the phase information of the applied AC voltage. In 2001, we also proposed a method for pattern recognition, Chaotic Analysis of PD, that considers three normalized parameters obtained from the values between two consecutive PD pulses: amplitude difference (Pt), occurring time difference (Tt), and applied voltage difference (Vt). However, none of the proposed methods of pattern analysis can be employed for PD under DC stress. Therefore, in this paper, we propose a modified Chaotic Analysis of Partial Discharge (CAPD) for the related pattern recognition of possible defects inside a joint box and termination of an HVDC superconducting cable. PDs are produced from four artificial defects and are then detected by a self-designed and fabricated sensor for which the analysis was performed based on our newly modified CAPD.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- A Learning Algorithm for Bayesian Networks and Its Efficient Implementation on GPU.
- A Regression Approach to Speech Enhancement Based on Deep Neural Networks.
- Ambient assisted living communications.
- Dynamic Adjustment of Hidden Node Parameters for Extreme Learning Machine.
- Actor–Critic-Based Optimal Tracking for Partially Unknown Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.
- Noise Level Estimation for Model Selection in Kernel PCA Denoising.
- Secure MISO Wiretap Channels With Multiantenna Passive Eavesdropper: Artificial Noise vs. Artificial Fast Fading.
- Is Extreme Learning Machine Feasible? A Theoretical Assessment.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work