Bayesian Networks and Efficient Implementation on GPU
The wide application of omics research has produced a burst of biological data in recent years, which has in turn increased the need to infer biological networks from data. Learning biological networks from experimental data can help detect and analyze aberrant signaling pathways, which can be used in diagnosis of diseases at an early stage. Most networks can be modeled as Bayesian Networks (BNs). However, because of its combinatorial nature, computational learning of dependent relationships underlying complex networks is NP-complete. To reduce the complexity, researchers have proposed to use Markov chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods to sample the solution space. MCMC methods guarantee convergence and traversability. However, MCMC is not scalable for networks with more than 40 nodes because of the computational complexity.
In this work, we optimize an MCMC-based learning algorithm and implement it on a general-purpose graphics processing unit (GPGPU). We achieve a 2:46 speedup by optimizing the algorithm and an additional 58-fold acceleration by implementing it on a GPU. In total, we speed up the algorithm by 143. As a result, we can apply this system to networks with up to 125 nodes, a size that is of interest to many biologists. Furthermore, we add artificial interventions to the scores in order to incorporate prior knowledge of interactions into the Bayesian inference, which increases the accuracy of results. Our system provides biologists with a more computational efficient tool at a lower cost than previous works.
Related Image Processing Projects Titles:
- A Regression Approach to Speech Enhancement Based on Deep Neural Networks.
- Ambient assisted living communications.
- Dynamic Adjustment of Hidden Node Parameters for Extreme Learning Machine.
- Actor–Critic-Based Optimal Tracking for Partially Unknown Nonlinear Discrete-Time Systems.
- Noise Level Estimation for Model Selection in Kernel PCA Denoising.
- Secure MISO Wiretap Channels With Multiantenna Passive Eavesdropper: Artificial Noise vs. Artificial Fast Fading.
- Is Extreme Learning Machine Feasible? A Theoretical Assessment.
- Neural Networks and Support Vector Machine Algorithms for Automatic Cloud Classification of Whole-Sky Ground-Based Images.
- Identification of Insulation Defects Based on Chaotic Analysis of Partial Discharge in HVDC Superconducting Cable.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work