Collusion Tolerable Privacy Preserving Calculation
Much research has been conducted to securely outsource multiple parties’ data aggregation to an untrusted aggregator without disclosing each individual’s privately owned data, or to enable multiple parties to jointly aggregate their data while preserving privacy. However, those works either require secure pair-wise communication channels or suffer from high complexity. In this paper, we consider how an external aggregator or multiple parties can learn some algebraic statistics (e.g., sum, product) over participants’ privately owned data while preserving the data privacy.
We assume all channels are subject to eavesdropping attacks, and all the communications throughout the aggregation are open to others. We first propose several protocols that successfully guarantee data privacy under semi-honest model, and then present advanced protocols which tolerate up to passive adversaries who do not try to tamper the computation. Under this weak assumption, we limit both the communication and computation complexity of each participant to a small constant. At the end, we present applications which solve several interesting problems via our protocols
Similar IEEE Project Titles:
- Weaving an Assurance Case from Design: A Model-Based Approach.
- Compressing Sets and Multisets of Sequences.
- Authentication protocol for an ambient assisted living system.
- Security for the Internet of Things: A Survey of Existing Protocols and Open Research issues.
- Maximum Information Release While Ensuring Opacity in Discrete Event Systems.
- Software Puzzle: A Countermeasure to Resource-Inflated Denial-of-Service Attacks.
- Fault Attacks on STRNGs: Impact of Glitches, Temperature, and Underpowering on Randomness.
- A Framework for Secure Computations With Two Non-Colluding Servers and Multiple Clients, Applied to Recommendations.
- VProof: Lightweight Privacy-Preserving Vehicle Location Proofs.
- New Parallel Approaches for Scalar Multiplication in Elliptic Curve over Fields of Small Characteristic.
- A Proxy Identifier Based on Patterns in Traffic Flows.
- Secure Spatial Top-k Query Processing via Untrusted Location-Based Service Providers.
- High-Throughput Low-Complexity Systolic Montgomery Multiplication Over GF(2^m) based on Trinomials.
- Space-efficient Verifiable Secret Sharing Using Polynomial Interpolation.
- Spatial Mode Side Channels in Free-Space QKD Implementations.
- Postprocessing of the Oblivious Key in Quantum Private Query.
- New Regular Radix-8 Scheme for Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication without Pre-Computation.
- Automatic Application of Power Analysis Countermeasures.
- Security Considerations in Minutiae-based Fuzzy Vaults.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work