Proxy Identifier Based on Patterns in Traffic Flows
Proxies are used commonly on today’s Internet. On one hand, end users can choose to use proxies for hiding their identities for privacy reasons. On the other hand, ubiquitous systems can use it for intercepting the traffic for purposes such as caching. In addition, attackers can use such technologies to anonymize their malicious behaviours and hide their identities. Identification of such behaviours is important for defense applications since it can facilitate the assessment of security threats.
The objective of this paper is to identify proxy traffic as seen in a traffic log file without any access to the proxy server or the clients behind it. To achieve this: (i) we employ a mixture of log files to represent real-life proxy behavior, and (ii) we design and develop a data driven machine learning based approach to provide recommendations for the automatic identification of such behaviours. Our results show that we are able to achieve our objective with a promising performance even though the problem is very challenging.
Similar IEEE Project Titles:
- Secure Spatial Top-k Query Processing via Untrusted Location-Based Service Providers.
- High-Throughput Low-Complexity Systolic Montgomery Multiplication Over GF(2^m) based on Trinomials.
- Space-efficient Verifiable Secret Sharing Using Polynomial Interpolation.
- Spatial Mode Side Channels in Free-Space QKD Implementations.
- Postprocessing of the Oblivious Key in Quantum Private Query.
- New Regular Radix-8 Scheme for Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication without Pre-Computation.
- Automatic Application of Power Analysis Countermeasures.
- Security Considerations in Minutiae-based Fuzzy Vaults.
- Collusion-Tolerable Privacy-Preserving Sum and Product Calculation without Secure Channel.
- Weaving an Assurance Case from Design: A Model-Based Approach.
- Compressing Sets and Multisets of Sequences.
- Authentication protocol for an ambient assisted living system.
- Security for the Internet of Things: A Survey of Existing Protocols and Open Research issues.
- Maximum Information Release While Ensuring Opacity in Discrete Event Systems.
- Software Puzzle: A Countermeasure to Resource-Inflated Denial-of-Service Attacks.
- Fault Attacks on STRNGs: Impact of Glitches, Temperature, and Underpowering on Randomness.
- A Framework for Secure Computations With Two Non-Colluding Servers and Multiple Clients, Applied to Recommendations.
- VProof: Lightweight Privacy-Preserving Vehicle Location Proofs.
- New Parallel Approaches for Scalar Multiplication in Elliptic Curve over Fields of Small Characteristic.
Basic tools like substitution and permutation used in cryptographi
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work