Ensuring Opacity in Discrete Event Systems
Opacity is important in investigating secrecy, privacy, and other properties in general systems that can be modeled as discrete event systems. To ensure opacity, a controller may be used to control information released to the public. For transparency and other reasons, it is often desired that the information released to the public be maximum, as long as opacity is not violated.
In this paper, we investigate how to release the maximum information while ensuring opacity. We find a necessary and sufficient condition for an information release policy to ensure opacity. We also develop methods and algorithms to design a controller that releases maximum information. We consider both strong opacity and weak opacity. We apply the results to the dining cryptographers problem.
Similar IEEE Project Titles:
- Software Puzzle: A Countermeasure to Resource-Inflated Denial-of-Service Attacks.
- Fault Attacks on STRNGs: Impact of Glitches, Temperature, and Underpowering on Randomness.
- A Framework for Secure Computations With Two Non-Colluding Servers and Multiple Clients, Applied to Recommendations.
- VProof: Lightweight Privacy-Preserving Vehicle Location Proofs.
- New Parallel Approaches for Scalar Multiplication in Elliptic Curve over Fields of Small Characteristic.
- A Proxy Identifier Based on Patterns in Traffic Flows.
- Secure Spatial Top-k Query Processing via Untrusted Location-Based Service Providers.
- High-Throughput Low-Complexity Systolic Montgomery Multiplication Over GF(2^m) based on Trinomials.
- Space-efficient Verifiable Secret Sharing Using Polynomial Interpolation.
- Spatial Mode Side Channels in Free-Space QKD Implementations.
- Postprocessing of the Oblivious Key in Quantum Private Query.
- New Regular Radix-8 Scheme for Elliptic Curve Scalar Multiplication without Pre-Computation.
- Automatic Application of Power Analysis Countermeasures.
- Security Considerations in Minutiae-based Fuzzy Vaults.
- Collusion-Tolerable Privacy-Preserving Sum and Product Calculation without Secure Channel.
- Weaving an Assurance Case from Design: A Model-Based Approach.
- Compressing Sets and Multisets of Sequences.
- Authentication protocol for an ambient assisted living system.
- Security for the Internet of Things: A Survey of Existing Protocols and Open Research issues.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work