An Archive Based Steady State Micro Genetic Algorithm
We propose a new archive-based steady-state micro genetic algorithm(ASMiGA). In this context, a new archive maintenance strategy is proposed, which maintains a set of nondominated solutions in the archive unless the archive size falls below a minimum allowable size. It makes the archive size adaptive and dynamic. We have proposed a new environmental selection strategy and a new mating selection strategy. The environmental selection strategy reduces the exploration in less probable objective spaces. The mating selection increases searching in more probable search regions by enhancing the exploitation of existing solutions.
A new crossover strategy DE-3 is proposed here. ASMiGA is compared with five well-known multiobjective optimization algorithms of different types-generational evolutionary algorithms (SPEA2 and NSGA-II), archive-based hybrid scatter search, decomposition-based evolutionary approach, and archive-based micro genetic algorithm. For comparison purposes, four performance measures (HV, GD, IGD, and GS) are used on 33 test problems, of which seven problems are constrained. The proposed algorithm outperforms the other fivealgorithms.
Related Genetic Algorithm Project Titles:
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Magnetic Material Group Furnace Problem Modeling and the Specialization of the Genetic Algorithm.
- Polarization-Engineered High-Efficiency GaInN Light-Emitting Diodes Optimized by Genetic Algorithm.
- Real coded genetic algorithm approach with random transfer vectors-based mutation for short-term hydro–thermal scheduling.
- Empirical Forecasting of HF-Radar Velocity Using Genetic Algorithms.
- Characteristics Optimization of the Maglev Train Hybrid Suspension System Using Genetic Algorithm.
- Electric Vehicle Route Optimization Considering Time-of-Use Electricity Price by Learnable Partheno-Genetic Algorithm.
- Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Closure to Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Optimizing Template for Lookup-Table Inverse Halftoning using Elitist Genetic Algorithm.
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Classifiers Fusion for Multisensor Activity Recognition of Elderly People.
- Optimal scheduling for maintenance period of generating units using a hybrid scatter-genetic algorithm.
- Optimal Electromagnetic Design of a Nonsalient Magnetic-Cored Superconducting Synchronous Machine Using Genetic Algorithm.
- A Genetic-Algorithm-Based Approach to Solve Carpool Service Problems in Cloud Computing.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work