Optimization of Maglev Train Hybrid Suspension System
This paper focuses on the optimal structural design of a hybrid permanent-magnet-electro-magnetic suspension system (PEMS) for a magnetic levitation (Maglev) transportation system in order to decrease the suspension power loss. First, the nonlinear magnetic force expression of a PEMS system is obtained by developing the magnetic equivalent circuit of the hybrid structure. The proposed analytical framework accounts for leakage fluxes and material properties such as iron reluctances. A number of design considerations are also presented to attain more practical results. Genetic algorithm is then employed to optimize the lifting force while reducing the system power loss.
Moreover, 3-D finite element method (FEM) is utilized in the analyses and it is shown that the results calculated from the proposed model match well with those obtained from FEM. In addition, superiorities of the implemented model over the existing approaches are demonstrated. The outcomes show that the proposed method has increased the magnetic force, while significantly reducing the suspension power loss compared with those in the conventional pure electromagnet structure and in a previously proposed hybrid structure.
Related Genetic Algorithm Project Titles:
- Electric Vehicle Route Optimization Considering Time-of-Use Electricity Price by Learnable Partheno-Genetic Algorithm.
- Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Closure to Discussion on “A Genetic Algorithm-Based Low Voltage Ride-Through Control Strategy for Grid Connected Doubly Fed Induction Wind Generators”.
- Optimizing Template for Lookup-Table Inverse Halftoning using Elitist Genetic Algorithm.
- Genetic Algorithm-Based Classifiers Fusion for Multisensor Activity Recognition of Elderly People.
- Optimal scheduling for maintenance period of generating units using a hybrid scatter-genetic algorithm.
- Optimal Electromagnetic Design of a Nonsalient Magnetic-Cored Superconducting Synchronous Machine Using Genetic Algorithm.
- A Genetic-Algorithm-Based Approach to Solve Carpool Service Problems in Cloud Computing.
- ASMiGA: An Archive-Based Steady-State Micro Genetic Algorithm.
- Feature Selection Based on Hybridization of Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization.
- Magnetic Material Group Furnace Problem Modeling and the Specialization of the Genetic Algorithm.
- Polarization-Engineered High-Efficiency GaInN Light-Emitting Diodes Optimized by Genetic Algorithm.
- Real coded genetic algorithm approach with random transfer vectors-based mutation for short-term hydro–thermal scheduling.
- Empirical Forecasting of HF-Radar Velocity Using Genetic Algorithms.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work