Fuzzy Logic for Variable-Speed Wind Turbine Systems
In this paper, an advanced pitch angle control strategy based on thefuzzy logic is proposed for the variable-speed wind turbine systems, in which the generator output power and speed are used as control input variables for the fuzzy logic controller (FLC). The pitch angle reference is produced by the FLC, which can compensate for the nonlinear characteristic of the pitch angle to the wind speed.
With the control variables of the generator output power and speed, the wind turbine is smoothly controlled to maintain the aerodynamic power and its speed at the rated values without any fluctuation in the output power and speed in the high-wind-speed regions. The effectiveness of the proposed method is verified by simulation results for a 2-MW permanent-magnet synchronous generator (PMSG) wind turbine system, and experimental results for a reduced-scale PMSG wind turbine simulator.
Related Fuzzy Logic Projects:
- Employing Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Systems in the Efforts to Realize Ambient Intelligent Environments [Application Notes]
- A Fuzzy Logic Controller for Autonomous Operation of a Voltage Source Converter-Based Distributed Generation System
- Fuzzy-Logic-Based Terrain Identification with Multisensor Fusion for Transtibial Amputees
- Towards Agrobots: Trajectory Control of an Autonomous Tractor Using Type-2 Fuzzy Logic Controllers
- Position Estimation and Smooth Tracking with a Fuzzy Logic-Based Adaptive Strong Tracking Kalman Filter for Capacitive Touch Panels
- A Fuzzy Logic Based Retrofit System for Enabling Smart Energy Efficient Electric Cookers
- Fuzzy Logic for Adaptive Instruction in an E-learning Environment for Computer Programming
- Smart Cloud Storage Service Selection Based on Fuzzy Logic, Theory of Evidence and Game Theory
- Intelligent Fashion Recommender System: Fuzzy Logic in Personalized Garment Design
- A Local Statistical Fuzzy Active Contour Model for Change Detection
- Accurate Bolt Tightening Using Model-Free Fuzzy Control for Wind Turbine Hub Bearing Assembly
- An Improved Spiral Dynamic Optimization Algorithm With Engineering Application
- Observed-Based Adaptive Fuzzy Tracking Control for Switched Nonlinear Systems With Dead-Zone
- Discovering Regions Where Users Drive Inefficiently on Regular Journeys
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work