Additive and Multiplicative image watermarking
Image watermarking can be distinguished between methods that hide information by adding and multiplying. In some applications, not the more information embedding is, the more performance is especially for multi copyright protection. In this paper, robustness performance of these twowatermarking methods are compared with the same conditions, including original image, watermark signal, fidelity, detection requirement such as detection probability or/and false alarm probability. Watermark capacity is computed according to the requirements of watermarking real applications with the same conditions. How to compute capacity is described in detail.
Independent Component Analysis (ICA) is utilized to extract the watermark blindly. Experimental results have demonstrated that the proposed watermarking technique with optimum capacity can meet requirements of different real watermarking applications. It is indicated that this new watermarking technique has superior advantages over the existing ones in many aspects according to the realwatermarking applications requirements. Experimental results also show that for many Stirmark attacks multiplicative watermarking has a better robustness than additive watermarking.
Related Watermarking Project Titles:
- A New Approach of Mesh Watermarking Based on Maximally Stable Meshes Detection.
- DWT-DCT-SVD based watermarking.
- Large capacity digital audio watermarking algorithm based on DWT and DCT.
- Digital watermarking capacity research.
- A novel public watermarking system based on advanced encryption system.
- Research on Polymorphism in Digital Text Watermarking.
- Survey of Public Key Digital Watermarking Systems.
- Properties of digital image watermarking.
- Resisting RST Watermarking Algorithm for Image Content Authentication.
- Image digital watermarking capacity and reliability analysis in wavelet domain.
- A single pass, high throughput reversible watermarking scheme for audio based on redundant embedding.
- Applications of neural network to watermarking capacity.
- Algorithm of digital image watermarking technique combined with HVS.
- Performance Comparison of Novel, Robust Spatial Domain Digital Image Watermarking with the Conventional Frequency Domain Watermarking Techniques.
- Multi-agent system for intelligent watermarking of fingerprint images.
- Dual-Watermarking by QR-code Applications in Image Processing.
- Digital image watermarking based on DWT-DCT: Evaluate for a new embedding algorithm.
- Robust image watermarking based on block based error correction code.
- Digital watermarking capacity and reliability.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work