Mesh Watermarking Based on Stable Meshes Detection
Watermarking 3D meshes is very important in many areas of activity including digital cinematography, virtual reality as well as in CAD design. Due to the complexity of 3D meshes, mesh watermarking schemes are far from the maturity of watermarking algorithms dedicated to audio, image or video watermarking. According to our knowledge, no existing scheme is robust against all attacks. To verify a good trade-off between invisibility and robustness, a new approach of 3D mesh watermarking algorithm based on MSMs detection is proposed in this paper. In this algorithm, only invariant regions are marked.
These invariant regions are called Maximally Stable Meshes (MSMs) and they present an extension of the well-known Maximally Stable Extremal Regions (MSER) detected for 2D images. First, an efficient way to detect MSMs in 3D meshes by using curvature measures of vertices is presented. Then, obtained MSMs are marked with a geometric watermarking scheme. The experimentations show that this new watermarking is robust against numerous attacks including rotation, zooming, translation, cropping, simplification, and remeshing. Moreover, it gives a good invisibility and a blind extraction.
Related Watermarking Project Titles:
- DWT-DCT-SVD based watermarking.
- Large capacity digital audio watermarking algorithm based on DWT and DCT.
- Digital watermarking capacity research.
- A novel public watermarking system based on advanced encryption system.
- Research on Polymorphism in Digital Text Watermarking.
- Survey of Public Key Digital Watermarking Systems.
- Properties of digital image watermarking.
- Resisting RST Watermarking Algorithm for Image Content Authentication.
- Image digital watermarking capacity and reliability analysis in wavelet domain.
- A single pass, high throughput reversible watermarking scheme for audio based on redundant embedding.
- Applications of neural network to watermarking capacity.
- Algorithm of digital image watermarking technique combined with HVS.
- Performance Comparison of Novel, Robust Spatial Domain Digital Image Watermarking with the Conventional Frequency Domain Watermarking Techniques.
- Multi-agent system for intelligent watermarking of fingerprint images.
- Dual-Watermarking by QR-code Applications in Image Processing.
- Digital image watermarking based on DWT-DCT: Evaluate for a new embedding algorithm.
- Robust image watermarking based on block based error correction code.
- Digital watermarking capacity and reliability.
- Optimum capacity additive and multiplicative image watermarking and performance comparisons.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work