Robust Beamforming Design for Physical Layer Secrecy
This paper is concerned with an optimization problem in a two-hop relay wiretap channel, wherein multiple multi-antenna relays collaboratively amplify and forward (AF) information from a single-antenna source to a single-antenna destination, and at the same time emit artificial noise (AN) to improve physical-layer information security in the presence of multiple multi-antenna eavesdroppers (or Eves). More specifically, the problem is to simultaneously optimize the AF matrices and AN covariances for secrecy rate maximization, with robustness against imperfect channel state information of Eves via a worst-case robust formulation.
Such a problem is nonconvex, and we propose a polynomial-time optimization solution based on a two-level optimization approach and semidefinite relaxation (SDR). In particular, while SDR is generally an approximation technique, we prove that SDR is optimal in the specific context here. This desirable result is obtained by careful reformulation and Karush-Kuhn-Tucker optimality analysis, where, rather interestingly, AN is found to be instrumental in providing guarantee of SDR optimality. Simulation results are provided, and the results show that the proposed joint AF-AN solution can attain considerably higher achievable secrecy rates than some existing suboptimal designs
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- A Comparative Study of Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Methods.
- Vibration Spectrum Imaging: A Novel Bearing Fault Classification Approach.
- Development of an ANN-Based Linearization Technique for the VCO Thermistor Circuit.
- An Intelligent Monitoring System for Natural Gas Odorization.
- Surrogate Modelling to Minimize Contact Resistance of HTS ReBCO Terminations.
- Near-Real-Time Availability of Ocean Heat Content Over the North Indian Ocean.
- Modeling and Prediction of Nonstationary Ground Motions as Time–Frequency Images.
- An Impedance and Multi-Wavelength Near-Infrared Spectroscopy IC for Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Estimation.
- An Improved Photovoltaic Power Forecasting Model With the Assistance of Aerosol Index Data
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings.
- Automotive Internal-Combustion-Engine Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network Techniques.
- Artificial Neural Network Nonlinear Equalizer for Coherent Optical OFDM.
- Nitrate and Sulfate Estimations in Water Sources Using a Planar Electromagnetic Sensor Array and Artificial Neural Network Method.
- Fully Connected Cascade Artificial Neural Network Architecture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification From Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work