Intelligent Monitoring System for Natural Gas Odorization
In this paper, we present the design of an intelligent monitoring system consisting of physical sensors and intelligent software for the automatic identification of the concentration of natural gas odorants in the environment. An optical-based sensor array was proposed comprising the hardware module. The software module employs wavelets filters andartificial neural networks to recognize the concentration of odorant in a natural gas sample. The objective is to help the natural gas odorization process by means of end point monitoring through the recognizing of the odorant concentration.
The recognizing process uses a benchmark index, which measures the degrees of human perception of gas in the environment. In this way, the proposed system tries to mimic the human perception of a natural gas leak and helps one to indicate if more or less amount of odorant should be added into the gas pipeline. Experiments were conducted comparing the performance of the system with human performance, which is normally used to deal with this problem. The proposed system demonstrated promising results and improvements are presented.
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- Surrogate Modelling to Minimize Contact Resistance of HTS ReBCO Terminations.
- Near-Real-Time Availability of Ocean Heat Content Over the North Indian Ocean.
- Modeling and Prediction of Nonstationary Ground Motions as Time–Frequency Images.
- An Impedance and Multi-Wavelength Near-Infrared Spectroscopy IC for Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Estimation.
- An Improved Photovoltaic Power Forecasting Model With the Assistance of Aerosol Index Data
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings.
- Automotive Internal-Combustion-Engine Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network Techniques.
- Artificial Neural Network Nonlinear Equalizer for Coherent Optical OFDM.
- Nitrate and Sulfate Estimations in Water Sources Using a Planar Electromagnetic Sensor Array and Artificial Neural Network Method.
- Fully Connected Cascade Artificial Neural Network Architecture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification From Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
- Robust Cooperative Beamforming and Artificial Noise Design for Physical-Layer Secrecy in AF Multi-Antenna Multi-Relay Networks.
- A Comparative Study of Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Methods.
- Vibration Spectrum Imaging: A Novel Bearing Fault Classification Approach.
- Development of an ANN-Based Linearization Technique for the VCO Thermistor Circuit.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work