Nitrate and Sulfate Estimations in Water Using Sensor
The primary advantages of planar electromagnetic sensors can be listed as low cost, convenient, suitable for in situ measurement systems, rapid reaction, and highly durable. In this paper, the outputs of a planar electromagnetic sensors array were observed and analyzed after testing it with different types of water samples at different concentrations. The output parameters were derived to decompose by wavelet transform. The energy and mean features of decomposed signals were extracted and used as inputs for an artificial neural network (ANN) model. The analysis model was targeted to classify the amount of nitrate and sulfate contamination in water. Nitrates and sulfate samples in the form of KNO3and K2SO4, each having different concentrations between 5 and 114 mg dissolved in 1 L of distilled water, were used. Furthermore, the analysis model was tested with seven sets of mixed KNO3 and K2SO4 water samples.
A three-layer multilayer perceptron is used as a classifier. It is understood from the results that the model can detect the presence of nitrate and sulfate added in distilled water and is capable of distinguishing the concentration level in the presence of other types of contamination with a root mean square error (RMSE) of 0.0132. The validity of the ANN model was verified by removing the ANN model in estimating the water contamination, where the RMSE rose to 0.0977. The system and approach presented in this paper have the potential to be used as a useful low-cost tool for water source monitoring.
Related Artificial Network Project Titles:
- Fully Connected Cascade Artificial Neural Network Architecture for Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Classification From Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Data.
- Robust Cooperative Beamforming and Artificial Noise Design for Physical-Layer Secrecy in AF Multi-Antenna Multi-Relay Networks.
- A Comparative Study of Empirical Mode Decomposition-Based Short-Term Wind Speed Forecasting Methods.
- Vibration Spectrum Imaging: A Novel Bearing Fault Classification Approach.
- Development of an ANN-Based Linearization Technique for the VCO Thermistor Circuit.
- An Intelligent Monitoring System for Natural Gas Odorization.
- Surrogate Modelling to Minimize Contact Resistance of HTS ReBCO Terminations.
- Near-Real-Time Availability of Ocean Heat Content Over the North Indian Ocean.
- Modeling and Prediction of Nonstationary Ground Motions as Time–Frequency Images.
- An Impedance and Multi-Wavelength Near-Infrared Spectroscopy IC for Non-Invasive Blood Glucose Estimation.
- An Improved Photovoltaic Power Forecasting Model With the Assistance of Aerosol Index Data
- An Artificial Neural Network Approach for Early Fault Detection of Gearbox Bearings.
- Automotive Internal-Combustion-Engine Fault Detection and Classification Using Artificial Neural Network Techniques.
- Artificial Neural Network Nonlinear Equalizer for Coherent Optical OFDM.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work