Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate
The photoplethysmographic (PPG) signal has the potential to aid in the acquisition and analysis of heart rate variability (HRV) signal: a non-invasive quantitative marker of the autonomic nervous system that could be used to assess cardiac health and other physiologic conditions. A low-power wireless PPG device was custom-developed to monitor, acquire and analyze the arterial pulse in the finger. The system consisted of an optical sensor to detect arterial pulse as variations in reflected light intensity, signal conditioning circuitry to process the reflected light signal, a microcontroller to control PPG signal acquisition, digitization and wireless transmission, a receiver to collect the transmitted digital data and convert them back to their analog representations. A personal computer was used to further process the captured PPG signals and display them. A MATLAB program was then developed to capture the PPG data, detect the RR peaks, perform spectral analysis of the PPG data, and extract the HRV signal. A user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) was developed in LabView to display the PPG data and their spectra.
The performance of each module (sensing unit, signal conditioning, wireless transmission/reception units, and graphical user interface) was assessed individually and the device was then tested as a whole. Consequently, PPG data were obtained from five healthy individuals to test the utility of the wireless system. The device was able to reliably acquire the PPG signals from the volunteers. To validate the accuracy of the MATLAB codes, RR peak information from each subject was fed into Kubios software as a text file. Kubios was able to generate a report sheet with the time domain and frequency domain parameters of the acquired data. These features were then compared against those calculated by MATLAB. The preliminary results demonstrate that the prototype wireless device could be used to perform HRV signal acquisition and analysis.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network withborder effect.
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work