TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n
The new opportunities opened up by wireless technologies are also accompanied with new technical challenges. Principal among the challenges is the fact that wireless medium has limited bandwidth resources when compared with wired equivalent. The convenience brought about by the IEEE 802.11n protocol is also followed by the technical challenge of near average performance of the widely used transport control protocol (TCP) due to limited bandwidth resources of the wireless medium. IEEE 802.11n specifies standard for physical (PHY) and MAC layers of wireless local area networks (WLANs) which is based on the IEEE 802.11-2007 networking reference standard. This work is meant to enhance the efficiency of TCP in IEEE 802.11n network in order to improve per user bandwidth.
ACK suppression in both downstream and upstream TCP flow is used to improve bandwidth. The network bandwidth of an IEEE 802.11n LAN is simulated under two access methods; request-to-send/clear-to-send (RTS/CTS) access method and the basic method. Results showed an improvement in throughput efficiency over 10 nodes, which demonstrate performance improvement of TCP ACK suppression as 50% in comparison with receiver policy of acknowledging every TCP data segment and approximately 20% when compared with receiver’s policy of acknowledging every TCP data segment in the network. Simulation was conducted in Matlab R2012a.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work