Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Network
Lots of emerging wireless technologies has evolved with their own advantages and disadvantages. Through the convergence of technologies, one can eliminate the drawbacks of the other. In this work, the authors first established limitations of the popular WiFi (IEEE 802.11wireless router) radio in terms of high end multimedia data services and then redesign the IEEE 802.11 N(draft) wireless router based cells taking WiMax technology as the back bone network which results in a WMCN System. Instead of using standard DSP/BIOS based RTOS kernel, they are working on XPC target based RTOS kernel provided by Matlab using a standalone PC.
This approach has enhanced the performance of the total system. The modeling and simulation of the different sub systems of WMCN are realized using Matlab & Simulink. These simulations are being ported through XPC target mode to a standalone PC for the completion of the project. Additionally, the theoretical design of Pico cell structure for the campus has been finalized. Accordingly, they are trying to invest and develop 40 such WMCN systems and run these systems for wirelessmultimedia broadband service.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work