Performance analysis of geolocation in wireless networks
Wireless intruder geolocation techniques using received signal strength (RSS) measurements from an array of sensors are very attractive for campus wireless network security because of their low cost implementation and simplicity. Both precision in RSS measurements and the relative geometry between RF sensors and the wireless intruder can affect the geolocation accuracy. This paper presents a comparative performance analysis of three RSS-based geolocation algorithms for non-cooperative wireless intruders in terms of their root mean square errors in wireless campus networks. A comparison study is established in a RF sensor grid and circular sensor geometries to fit general campus topology.
Geolocation algorithm accuracy is examined for these particular geometric configurations of RF sensors with respect to variouswireless intruder locations in and around a campus area. The results show that certain geolocation algorithms perform much better than others when wireless intruders are inside a campus wireless network, whereas the performance of the same geolocation algorithms is turned around when wireless intruders are outside a campus wireless network. As a result, a high accuracy solution to wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks is discovered and proposed. MATLAB-based numerical simulations were used to evaluate the performance of these algorithms for various scenarios and parameters
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work