Grasping game used in wireless resource allocation
With the development of communication technology and the severe increasing of number of wireless communication instruments, wirelesschannel resource becomes more crowded than many years before. It is a severe problem that how to build a wireless channel resource allocation mechanism with characters, such as: high efficient, less cost, short delay time and so on. This problem is also a hot topic in wirelesscommunication field. There are many researchers that try to tackle this problem by using varied mechanisms. Game theory attracts increasing attention in the field of resource allocation.
In this presented paper, we use an interesting game theory named grasping money game to allocate the wireless channel resource. This mechanism can usefully tackle the problem of jam in wireless channel. We study two players and multi-players (101) using grasping money game theory as the resource allocation mechanism. We use MATLAB as simulation tool. The simulation results show that the proposed mechanism is suitable inwireless channel resource allocation especially in multiuser and this mechanism can improve the efficiency of wireless channel.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work