Wide area using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 & RF FM technique
It is important for a modern power grid to be smarter in order to provide reliable and sustainable supply of electricity. Traditional way of receiving data from the wired system is a very old and outdated technology. For a quicker and better response from the electric system, it is important to look at wireless systems as a feasible option. In this paper, wirelessnetwork based architecture has been adopted for monitoring and optimizing the electric grid. In the proposed system, we have considered the operation station as a smart sensor node and a number of wirelesstransmitters and receivers have been used in the network.
Crossbowwireless network kit with Zigbee technology has been used in our system for wireless data transmission. The system was also tested with RF transmitters and receivers for better understanding of the problem associated with Zigbee and also finding potential ways to solve that problem faced during the lab experiment. LABVIEW software has been used to control and monitor the received data. For using the proposed system for Distributed Generation (DG), a MATLAB based program is proposed.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
- Design and development of wireless foundation fieldbus industrial networks.
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work