Design and development of wireless foundation networks
It is clear that the future is in deploying wireless technologies in Industrial environments. Nowadays, all different fields which depend on networking try to convert those networks into wireless ones in order to minimize cost and time. Obviously, Industry is one of those fields. This paper investigates the suitability and the ways of applying wireless solutions to the current network standards available in the industry. Fieldbus is one of those standards on which our investigation will be built. Differentwireless technologies will be investigated in order to see which standard is suitable to be applied on the fieldbus industrial network; among such technologies are Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11, Zigbee IEEE 802.15 and Bluetooth. Those technologies are chosen because they are nearly suitable in applying them to Fieldbus Industrial Networking through analyzing there effects on the Industrial Environment.
Wireless IEEE 802.11 will be our primary focus because it has the features and the capabilities to be nearly applied on the fieldbus standard in the industrial plants and it is the most used technology in the market as well as will as its familiarity.Wireless will be applied between different fieldbus segments of the network by maintaining the current fieldbus standard inside each one. Our approach will be tested using simulation tools; mainly the Matlab, in order to prove the suitability of applying wireless technology in the industrial network. Different key performance metrics will be addressed in order to see how the network performance will be improved after applying the wireless technology within it.
Related Wireless Project Titles:
- Grasping money game used in wireless channel resource allocation.
- Wireless photoplethysmographic device for heart rate variability signal acquisition and analysis.
- RSA/Shift Secured IFFT/FFT Based OFDM Wireless System.
- Application Development in Vision-Enabled Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Wireless repeater with decision feedback equalizer based on LDPC code.
- Experimental setup of wide area monitoring using Zigbee IEEE 802.15.4 technology and RF FM technique.
- Probability analysis of isolated node in wireless ad-hoc sensor network with
- WiSNAP: a wireless image sensor network application platform.
- Optimized Deployment of Cluster Head Nodes in Wireless Network for the Greenhouse.
- Intelligent approach to video transmission over 2.4 GHz wireless technology.
- Wireless Embedded System for Multimedia Campus Network Utilizing IEEE 802.11 N (draft) and WiMax Radio.
- UWB Radio Propagation Inside Vehicle Environments.
- TCP throughput efficiency enhancement in IEEE 802.11n network.
- Performance analysis of wireless intruder geolocation in campus wireless networks.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work