Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion
Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive SurgeryClassical surgery is being overtaken by minimally invasive and transcatheter procedures. As there is no direct view or access to the affected anatomy, advanced imaging techniques such as 3D C-arm computed tomography (CT) and C-arm fluoroscopy are routinely used in clinical practice for intraoperative guidance. However, due to constraints regarding acquisition time and device configuration, intraoperative modalities have limited soft tissue image quality and reliable assessment of the cardiac anatomy typically requires contrast agent, which is harmful to the patient and requires complex acquisition protocols.
We propose a probabilistic sparse matching approach to fuse high-quality preoperative CT images and nongated, noncontrast intraoperative C-arm CT imagesby utilizing robust machine learning and numerical optimization techniques. Thus, high-quality patient-specific models can be extracted from the preoperative CT and mapped to the intraoperative imagingenvironment to guide minimally invasive procedures. Extensive quantitative experiments on 95 clinical datasets demonstrate that our model-based fusion approach has an average execution time of 1.56 s, while the accuracy of 5.48 mm between the anchor anatomy in bothimages lies within expert user confidence intervals. In direct comparison with image-to-image registration based on an open-source state-of-the-art medical imaging library and a recently proposed quasi-global, knowledge-driven multi-modal fusion approach for thoracic-abdominalimages, our model-based method exhibits superior performance in terms of registration accuracy and robustness with respect to both target anatomy and anchor anatomy alignment errors.
Related Matlab Projects:
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work