Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image
In digital pathology, devising effective image representations is crucial to design robust automated diagnosis systems. To this end, many studies have proposed to develop object-based representations, instead of directly using image pixels, since a histopathological image may contain a considerable amount of noise typically at the pixel-level. These previous studies mostly employ color information to define their objects, which approximately represent histological tissue components in animage, and then use the spatial distribution of these objects for imagerepresentation and classification. Thus, object definition has a direct effect on the way of representing the image, which in turn affects classification accuracies. In this paper, our aim is to design a classification system for histopathological images. Towards this end, we present a new model for effective representation of these images that will be used by the classification system.
The contributions of this model are twofold. First, it introduces a new two-tier tissue decomposition method for defining a set of multityped objects in an image. Different than the previous studies, these objects are defined combining texture, shape, and size information and they may correspond to individual histological tissue components as well as local tissue subregions of different characteristics. As its second contribution, it defines a new metric, which we call dominant blob scale, to characterize the shape and size of an object with a single scalar value. Our experiments on colon tissue imagesreveal that this new object definition and characterization provides distinguishing representation of normal and cancerous histopathologicalimages, which is effective to obtain more accurate classification results compared to its counterparts.
Related Matlab Projects:
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work