Phase Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing
Balanced steady-state free precession (SSFP) imaging suffers from irrecoverable signal losses, known as banding artifacts, in regions of large B0 field inhomogeneity. A common solution is to acquire multiple phase-cycled images each with a different frequency sensitivity, such that the location of banding artifacts are shifted in space. These imagesare then combined to alleviate signal loss across the entire field-of-view. Although high levels of artifact suppression are viable using a large number of images, this is a time costly process that limits clinical utility.
Here, we propose to accelerate individual acquisitions such that the overall scan time is equal to that of a single SSFP acquisition. Aliasing artifacts and noise are minimized by using a variable-density random sampling pattern in k-space, and by generating disjoint sampling patterns for separate acquisitions. A sparsity-enforcing method is then used for image reconstruction. Demonstrations on realistic brain phantom images, and in vivo brain and knee images are provided. In all cases, the proposed technique enables robust SSFP imaging in the presence of field inhomogeneities without prolonging scan times
Related Matlab Projects:
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work