Axially Extended Volume CArm computed tomography
C-arm computed tomography (CT) is an innovative technique that enables a C-arm system to generate 3-D images from a set of 2-D X-ray projections. This technique can reduce treatment-related complications and may improve interventional efficacy and safety. However, state-of-the-art C-arm systems rely on a circular short scan for data acquisition, which limits coverage in the axial direction. This limitation was reported as a problem in hepatic vascular interventions. To solve this problem, as well as to further extend the value of C-arm CT, axially extended-volume C-arm CT is needed. For example, such an extension would enableimaging the full aorta, the peripheral arteries or the spine in the interventional room, which is currently not feasible.
In this paper, we demonstrate that performing long object imaging using a reverse helix is feasible in the interventional room. This demonstration involved developing a novel calibration method, assessing geometric repeatability, implementing a reconstruction method that applies to real reverse helical data, and quantitatively evaluating image quality. Our results show that: 1) the reverse helical trajectory can be implemented and reliably repeated on a multiaxis C-arm system; and 2) a long volume can be reconstructed with satisfactory image quality using reverse helical data.
Related Matlab Projects:
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work