Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3D MR Images
This paper presents a robust atlas-based segmentation (ABS) algorithm for segmentation of the breast boundary in 3-D MR images. The proposed algorithm combines the well-known methodologies of ABS namely probabilistic atlas and atlas selection approaches into a single framework where two configurations are realized. The algorithm uses phase congruency maps to create an atlas which is robust to intensity variations.
This allows an atlas derived from images acquired with one MR imaging sequence to be used to segment images acquired with a different MR imaging sequence and eliminates the need for intensity-based registration. Images acquired using a Dixon sequence were used to create an atlas which was used to segment both Dixon images (intra-sequence) and T1-weighted images (inter-sequence). In both cases, highly accurate results were achieved with the median Dice similarity coefficient values of 94% ±4% and 87±6.5%, respectively
Related Matlab Projects:
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain Data.
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work