Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm
Validation of a Nonrigid Registration Error Detection Algorithm Using Clinical MRI Brain DataIdentification of error in nonrigid registration is a critical problem in themedical image processing community. We recently proposed an algorithm that we call “Assessing Quality Using Image Registration Circuits” (AQUIRC) to identify nonrigid registration errors and have tested its performance using simulated cases. In this paper, we extend our previous work to assess AQUIRC’s ability to detect local nonrigid registration errors and validate it quantitatively at specific clinical landmarks, namely the anterior commissure and the posterior commissure.
To test our approach on a representative range of error we utilize five different registration methods and use 100 target images and nine atlas images. Our results show that AQUIRC’s measure of registration quality correlates with the true target registration error (TRE) at these selected landmarks with an R2=0.542. To compare our method to a more conventional approach, we compute local normalized correlation coefficient (LNCC) and show that AQUIRC performs similarly. However, a multi-linear regression performed with both AQUIRC’s measure and LNCC shows a higher correlation with TRE than correlations obtained with either measure alone, thus showing the complementarity of these quality measures. We conclude the paper by showing that the AQUIRC algorithm can be used to reduce registration errors for all five algorithms
Related Matlab Projects:
- Impedance Imaging With First-Order TV Regularization.
- PET Image Reconstruction Using Kernel Method.
- Supervised Multi-View Canonical Correlation Analysis (sMVCCA): Integrating Histologic and Proteomic Features for Predicting Recurrent Prostate Cancer.
- Joint Sparse Representation of Brain Activity Patterns in Multi-Task fMRI Data.
- Real-Time Electrical Impedance Variations in Women With and Without Breast Cancer.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Relating Structural and Functional Connectivity in MRI: A Simple Model for a Complex Brain.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging and Intravascular Ultrasound: Co-Registration Study Using Ex Vivo Human Coronaries.
- Reconstruction of 4-D Dynamic SPECT Images From Inconsistent Projections Using a Spline Initialized FADS Algorithm (SIFADS).
- Curvelet Based Contrast Enhancement in Fluoroscopic Sequences.
- Axially Extended-Volume C-Arm CT Using a Reverse Helical Trajectory in the Interventional Room.
- Direct 2-D Reconstructions of Conductivity and Permittivity From EIT Data on a Human Chest.
- Automated Segmentation of Breast in 3-D MR Images Using a Robust Atlas.
- COMMIT: Convex Optimization Modeling for Microstructure Informed Tractography.
- Free-Breathing Diffusion Tensor Imaging and Tractography of the Human Heart in Healthy Volunteers Using Wavelet-Based Image Fusion.
- Bayesian Blind Separation and Deconvolution of Dynamic Image Sequences Using Sparsity Priors.
- Accelerated Phase-Cycled SSFP Imaging With Compressed Sensing.
- Two-Tier Tissue Decomposition for Histopathological Image Representation and Classification.
- Probabilistic Sparse Matching for Robust 3D/3D Fusion in Minimally Invasive Surgery.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work