Towards Large Scale Histopathological Image Analysis
Automatic analysis of histopathological images has been widely utilized leveraging computational image-processing methods and modern machine learning techniques. Both computer-aided diagnosis (CAD) and content-based image-retrieval (CBIR) systems have been successfully developed for diagnosis, disease detection, and decision support in this area. Recently, with the ever-increasing amount of annotated medicaldata, large-scale and data-driven methods have emerged to offer a promise of bridging the semantic gap between images and diagnostic information. In this paper, we focus on developing scalable image-retrieval techniques to cope intelligently with massive histopathologicalimages. Specifically, we present a supervised kernel hashing technique which leverages a small amount of supervised information in learning to compress a 10$thinspace$000-dimensional image feature vector into only tens of binary bits with the informative signatures preserved.
These binary codes are then indexed into a hash table that enables real-time retrieval of images in a large database. Critically, the supervised information is employed to bridge the semantic gap between low-levelimage features and high-level diagnostic information. We build a scalableimage-retrieval framework based on the supervised hashing technique and validate its performance on several thousand histopathologicalimages acquired from breast microscopic tissues. Extensive evaluations are carried out in terms of image classification (i.e., benign versus actionable categorization) and retrieval tests. Our framework achieves about 88.1% classification accuracy as well as promising time efficiency. For example, the framework can execute around 800 queries in only 0.01 s, comparing favorably with other commonly used dimensionality reduction and feature selection methods
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Efficient Monte Carlo Image Analysis for the Location of Vascular Entity.
- Design and Laboratory Results of a Plenoptic Objective: From 2D to 3D With a Standard Camera.
- Experimental Validation of an Efficient Fan-Beam Calibration Procedure for k -Nearest Neighbor Position Estimation in Monolithic Scintillator Detectors.
- An Optomechatronics Inspection Technique of TFT Array Flaw Applied to Medical Display.
- An Integrated Widefield Imaging and Spectroscopy System for Contrast-Enhanced, Image-guided Resection of Tumors.
- A Low-Operating-Voltage Wireless Intermediate-Range Scheme for Energy and Signal Transmission by Magnetic Coupling for Implantable Devices.
- Efficient Training of Convolutional Deep Belief Networks in the Frequency Domain for Application to High-Resolution 2D and 3D Images.
- Image-Based Process Monitoring Using Low-Rank Tensor Decomposition.
- Pixel-Level Tissue Classification for Ultrasound Images.
- Corneal-Imaging Calibration for Optical See-Through Head-Mounted Displays.
- Adjoint Active Surfaces for Localization and Imaging.
- Real-Time Mobile 3D Temperature Mapping.
- An Efficient MRF Embedded Level Set Method for Image Segmentation.
- Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Exact Confidence Intervals for Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance in Image Quality Studies.
- Ultrasound Volume Projection Imaging for Assessment of Scoliosis.
- Automatic Deformable MR-Ultrasound Registration for Image-Guided Neurosurgery.
- Multi-Modality Vertebra Recognition in Arbitrary Views using 3D Deformable Hierarchical Model.
- Patient-Specific Biomechanical Model for the Prediction of Lung Motion From 4-D CT Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work