Corneal Imaging Calibration for Optical See Through Displays
In recent years optical see-through head-mounted displays (OST-HMDs) have moved from conceptual research to a market of mass-produced devices with new models and applications being released continuously. It remains challenging to deploy augmented reality (AR) applications that require consistent spatial visualization. Examples include maintenance, training and medical tasks, as the view of the attached scene camera is shifted from the user’s view. A calibration step can compute the relationship between the HMD-screen and the user’s eye to align the digital content. However, this alignment is only viable as long as the display does not move, an assumption that rarely holds for an extended period of time. As a consequence, continuous recalibration is necessary. Manual calibration methods are tedious and rarely support practical applications.
Existing automated methods do not account for user-specific parameters and are error prone. We propose the combination of a pre-calibrated display with a per-frame estimation of the user’s cornea position to estimate the individual eye center and continuously recalibrate the system. With this, we also obtain the gaze direction, which allows for instantaneous uncalibrated eye gaze tracking, without the need for additional hardware and complex illumination. Contrary to existing methods, we use simple image processing and do not rely on iris tracking, which is typically noisy and can be ambiguous. Evaluation with simulated and real data shows that our approach achieves a more accurate and stable eye pose estimation, which results in an improved and practical calibration with a largely improved distribution of projection error.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Adjoint Active Surfaces for Localization and Imaging.
- Real-Time Mobile 3D Temperature Mapping.
- An Efficient MRF Embedded Level Set Method for Image Segmentation.
- Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Exact Confidence Intervals for Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance in Image Quality Studies.
- Ultrasound Volume Projection Imaging for Assessment of Scoliosis.
- Automatic Deformable MR-Ultrasound Registration for Image-Guided Neurosurgery.
- Multi-Modality Vertebra Recognition in Arbitrary Views using 3D Deformable Hierarchical Model.
- Patient-Specific Biomechanical Model for the Prediction of Lung Motion From 4-D CT Images.
- Towards Large-Scale Histopathological Image Analysis: Hashing-Based Image Retrieval.
- Efficient Monte Carlo Image Analysis for the Location of Vascular Entity.
- Design and Laboratory Results of a Plenoptic Objective: From 2D to 3D With a Standard Camera.
- Experimental Validation of an Efficient Fan-Beam Calibration Procedure for k -Nearest Neighbor Position Estimation in Monolithic Scintillator Detectors.
- An Optomechatronics Inspection Technique of TFT Array Flaw Applied to Medical Display.
- An Integrated Widefield Imaging and Spectroscopy System for Contrast-Enhanced, Image-guided Resection of Tumors.
- A Low-Operating-Voltage Wireless Intermediate-Range Scheme for Energy and Signal Transmission by Magnetic Coupling for Implantable Devices.
- Efficient Training of Convolutional Deep Belief Networks in the Frequency Domain for Application to High-Resolution 2D and 3D Images.
- Image-Based Process Monitoring Using Low-Rank Tensor Decomposition.
- Pixel-Level Tissue Classification for Ultrasound Images.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work