Design of Plenoptic Objective From 2D to 3D With Camera
The plenoptic camera was originally created to allow the capture of the light field, a four-variable volume representation of all rays and their directions, which allows the creation by synthesis of an image of the observed object. This method has several advantages with regard to 3D capture systems based on stereo cameras since it does not need frame synchronization or geometric and color calibration. It also has many applications, from 3DTV to medical imaging. A plenoptic camera uses a microlens array to measure the radiance and direction of all the light rays in a scene.
The array is placed at a distance from the principal lens, which is conjugated to the distance where the scene is situated, and the sensor is at the focal plane of the microlenses. We have designed a plenoptic objective that incorporates a microlens array and a relay system that reimages the microlens plane. This novel approach has proven successful. Placing it on a camera, the plenoptic objective creates a virtual microlens plane in front of the camera CCD, allowing it to capture the light field of the scene. In this paper we present the experimental results showing that depth information is perfectly captured when using an external plenoptic objective. Using this objective transforms any camera into a 3D sensor, opening up a wide range of applications from microscopy to astronomy .
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Experimental Validation of an Efficient Fan-Beam Calibration Procedure for k -Nearest Neighbor Position Estimation in Monolithic Scintillator Detectors.
- An Optomechatronics Inspection Technique of TFT Array Flaw Applied to Medical Display.
- An Integrated Widefield Imaging and Spectroscopy System for Contrast-Enhanced, Image-guided Resection of Tumors.
- A Low-Operating-Voltage Wireless Intermediate-Range Scheme for Energy and Signal Transmission by Magnetic Coupling for Implantable Devices.
- Efficient Training of Convolutional Deep Belief Networks in the Frequency Domain for Application to High-Resolution 2D and 3D Images.
- Image-Based Process Monitoring Using Low-Rank Tensor Decomposition.
- Pixel-Level Tissue Classification for Ultrasound Images.
- Corneal-Imaging Calibration for Optical See-Through Head-Mounted Displays.
- Adjoint Active Surfaces for Localization and Imaging.
- Real-Time Mobile 3D Temperature Mapping.
- An Efficient MRF Embedded Level Set Method for Image Segmentation.
- Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Exact Confidence Intervals for Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance in Image Quality Studies.
- Ultrasound Volume Projection Imaging for Assessment of Scoliosis.
- Automatic Deformable MR-Ultrasound Registration for Image-Guided Neurosurgery.
- Multi-Modality Vertebra Recognition in Arbitrary Views using 3D Deformable Hierarchical Model.
- Patient-Specific Biomechanical Model for the Prediction of Lung Motion From 4-D CT Images.
- Towards Large-Scale Histopathological Image Analysis: Hashing-Based Image Retrieval.
- Efficient Monte Carlo Image Analysis for the Location of Vascular Entity.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work