Multi Modality Vertebra Recognition in Arbitrary Views
Computer-aided diagnosis of spine problems relies on the automatic identification of spine structures in images. The task of automatic vertebra recognition is to identify the global spine and local vertebra structural information such as spine shape, vertebra location and pose. Vertebra recognition is challenging due to the large appearance variations in different image modalities/views and the high geometric distortions in spine shape. Existing vertebra recognitions are usually simplified as vertebrae detections, which mainly focuses on the identification of vertebra locations and labels but cannot support further spine quantitative assessment. In this paper, we propose a vertebra recognition method using 3D deformable hierarchical model (DHM) to achieve cross-modality local vertebra location+pose identification with accurate vertebra labeling, and global 3D spine shape recovery.
We recast vertebra recognition as deformable model matching, fitting the input spine images with the 3D DHM via deformations. The 3D model-matching mechanism provides a more comprehensive vertebra location+pose+label simultaneous identification than traditional vertebra location+label detection, and also provides an articulated 3D mesh model for the input spine section. Moreover, DHM can conduct versatile recognition on volume and multi-slice data, even on single slice. Experiments show our method can successfully extract vertebra locations, labels, and poses from multi-slice T1/T2 MR and volume CT, and can reconstruct 3D spine model on different image views such as lumbar, cervical, even whole spine. The resulting vertebra information and the recovered shape can be used for quantitative diagnosis of spine problems and can be easily digitalized and integrated in modern medicalPACS systems.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Patient-Specific Biomechanical Model for the Prediction of Lung Motion From 4-D CT Images.
- Towards Large-Scale Histopathological Image Analysis: Hashing-Based Image Retrieval.
- Efficient Monte Carlo Image Analysis for the Location of Vascular Entity.
- Design and Laboratory Results of a Plenoptic Objective: From 2D to 3D With a Standard Camera.
- Experimental Validation of an Efficient Fan-Beam Calibration Procedure for k -Nearest Neighbor Position Estimation in Monolithic Scintillator Detectors.
- An Optomechatronics Inspection Technique of TFT Array Flaw Applied to Medical Display.
- An Integrated Widefield Imaging and Spectroscopy System for Contrast-Enhanced, Image-guided Resection of Tumors.
- A Low-Operating-Voltage Wireless Intermediate-Range Scheme for Energy and Signal Transmission by Magnetic Coupling for Implantable Devices.
- Efficient Training of Convolutional Deep Belief Networks in the Frequency Domain for Application to High-Resolution 2D and 3D Images.
- Image-Based Process Monitoring Using Low-Rank Tensor Decomposition.
- Pixel-Level Tissue Classification for Ultrasound Images.
- Corneal-Imaging Calibration for Optical See-Through Head-Mounted Displays.
- Adjoint Active Surfaces for Localization and Imaging.
- Real-Time Mobile 3D Temperature Mapping.
- An Efficient MRF Embedded Level Set Method for Image Segmentation.
- Electronic Field Free Line Rotation and Relaxation Deconvolution in Magnetic Particle Imaging.
- Exact Confidence Intervals for Channelized Hotelling Observer Performance in Image Quality Studies.
- Ultrasound Volume Projection Imaging for Assessment of Scoliosis.
- Automatic Deformable MR-Ultrasound Registration for Image-Guided Neurosurgery.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work