Sensor Arrays for Wearable Electronic Applications
Resistive sensor arrays have been increasingly adopted in wearableelectronic applications, which require low-complexity and low-energy circuits. However, current readout strategies for resistive sensor arrays require additional electrical components, such as transistors, diodes, multiplexers, op-amps, switches, current sources, and A/D converters, leading to a considerable increase in circuit complexity, power consumption, system instability, and crosstalk error. To address the problem, this paper proposes a new approach, which determines sensor resistance values by establishing and solving resistance matrix equations of sensor arrays. Unlike conventional approaches, it allows crosstalk currents in arrays to avoid additional components that are originally used for eliminating crosstalk currents and minimizing crosstalk error. Meanwhile, it takes advantage of on-chip resources of wearable platforms, thereby reducing redundant chips.
It was implemented on a prototype of 10 × 10 textile resistive sensor array, which was taken in a sensing cushion for sitting pressure monitoring of chair bound people. Experimental results on this array platform showed the new approach achieved a satisfactory accuracy (0.61% ± 0.41%), as well as a low crosstalk error (2.77% ± 0.61%). The fabricated sensing cushion also exhibited a relatively low pressure measurement error (6.30% ± 0.75%). Compared with other approaches, the proposed approach demonstrated the lowest circuit complexity on a microcontroller based wearable platform, and a sufficient sensor capacity. It is ideal for a wide range of applications like wearable or implantable sensing, presenting a reference for the design of low-complexity and low-crosstalk error wearable systems based on resistive sensor arrays.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Equivalent Circuit Representation and Analysis of Galloping-Based Wind Energy Harvesting.
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems.
- Design of the Magnetoresistive Magnetometer for ESA’s SOSMAG Project.
- A Flexibly Fault-Tolerant FU Array Processor and its Self-Tuning Scheme to Locate Permanently Defective Unit.
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
- IGBT-Gating Failure Effect on a Fault-Tolerant Predictive Current-Controlled Five-Phase Induction Motor Drive.
- Compact high-current diode laser nanosecond-pulse source with high efficiency and 13 µJ output energy.
- A Low-Noise, Large-Dynamic-Range-Enhanced Amplifier Based on JFET Buffering Input and JFET Bootstrap Structure.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work