JFET Buffering Input and Bootstrap Structure
We design a low-noise, large-dynamic-range amplifier based on transimpedance amplifier (TIA) for detecting shot noise of 1064-nm laser in quantum optical experiments. Compared with a single-junction field-effect transistor (JFET) buffered TIA, the electronic noise is effectively 2.8 dB suppressed at the analysis of 2 MHz, and 4 dB suppressed at 4 MHz by means of a JFET bootstrap structure. Under the transimpedance gain of 200 k$Omega $ and 0.5 pF.
The measured shot noise at the injected laser power of$51~mu $ W is 12.5 dB above the electronic noise at 2 MHz, and 9.8 dB at 4 MHz. With adjustment of bias condition of the bootstrap structure and application of a $L$ – $C$ (inductance and capacitance) structure, the dynamic range is largely boosted from the original 1.52 to 11.22 mW. The amplifier meets the requirement of SNR for Bell-state detection in quantum optical experiments.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Design Optimisation of Directly Grid-Connected PM Machines for Wind Energy Applications.
- A New Approach for Readout of Resistive Sensor Arrays for Wearable Electronic Applications.
- Equivalent Circuit Representation and Analysis of Galloping-Based Wind Energy Harvesting.
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems.
- Design of the Magnetoresistive Magnetometer for ESA’s SOSMAG Project.
- A Flexibly Fault-Tolerant FU Array Processor and its Self-Tuning Scheme to Locate Permanently Defective Unit.
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
- IGBT-Gating Failure Effect on a Fault-Tolerant Predictive Current-Controlled Five-Phase Induction Motor Drive.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work