Dynamic Phasor of Radial Distribution Systems
This paper develops an analytical model of an unbalanced radial distribution system consisting of a single-phase photovoltaic (PV), a three-phase induction machine load, a three-phase power factor correction capacitor (PFC), and a load. The analytical model is based on dynamic phasors (DP) for $abc$ phases. The single-phase PV model includes inverter current control [proportional resonance (PR) controller], an L, or an LCL filter. The induction machine model is based on positive-, negative-, and zero-sequence components’ dynamic phasors. The sequence-based induction machine model was converted to the DP-$abc$ reference frame and interconnected with other grid components.
The developed analytical model is capable of small-signal analysis and can be used to identify variety of stability and/or harmonic issues in distribution networks, e.g., instability due to weak grid. Impact of unbalance on system dynamic performance can also be investigated using this model. The analytical model is benchmarked with a high-fidelity model built in Matlab/SimPowerSystems where power electronicswitching details are included. The small-signal analysis results are validated via Matlab/SimPowerSystems time-domain simulations.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Design of the Magnetoresistive Magnetometer for ESA’s SOSMAG Project.
- A Flexibly Fault-Tolerant FU Array Processor and its Self-Tuning Scheme to Locate Permanently Defective Unit.
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
- IGBT-Gating Failure Effect on a Fault-Tolerant Predictive Current-Controlled Five-Phase Induction Motor Drive.
- Compact high-current diode laser nanosecond-pulse source with high efficiency and 13 µJ output energy.
- A Low-Noise, Large-Dynamic-Range-Enhanced Amplifier Based on JFET Buffering Input and JFET Bootstrap Structure.
- Design Optimisation of Directly Grid-Connected PM Machines for Wind Energy Applications.
- A New Approach for Readout of Resistive Sensor Arrays for Wearable Electronic Applications.
- Equivalent Circuit Representation and Analysis of Galloping-Based Wind Energy Harvesting.
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work