Galloping Based Wind Energy Harvesting
Small-scale wind energy can be harvested for wireless sensing applications by exploiting the galloping phenomenon of a bluff body attached to a piezoelectric cantilever. Certain predictive model is required to understand the behavior of such a galloping-based piezoelectric energy harvester (GPEH). Conventional analytical and numerical models have simplified the interface circuit as a pure resistor. In practice, the energy generated by the harvester should be rectified before delivery to a real application. In such a case, the formulation of analytical or numerical model becomes cumbersome considering the complex coupling between the structure, fluid, piezoelectric transducer, and practical interface circuit.
This paper proposes an equivalent circuit representation approach to predict the performance of GPEHs, capable of incorporating various interface circuits. The mechanical parameters and piezoelectric coupling in the system are represented by standard electroniccomponents and the aerodynamic force by a user-defined component (nonstandard). The entire system is modeled in a circuit simulator for system-level simulation and evaluation. The proposed approach is verified by theoretical solution and experiment. Subsequent parametric study is performed to investigate the influence of standard ac and dc interfaces on the GPEH’s behavior, with a focus on the threshold of galloping, power output, and induced electrical damping.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of Replaceable Electronic Modules.
- Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems.
- Design of the Magnetoresistive Magnetometer for ESA’s SOSMAG Project.
- A Flexibly Fault-Tolerant FU Array Processor and its Self-Tuning Scheme to Locate Permanently Defective Unit.
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
- IGBT-Gating Failure Effect on a Fault-Tolerant Predictive Current-Controlled Five-Phase Induction Motor Drive.
- Compact high-current diode laser nanosecond-pulse source with high efficiency and 13 µJ output energy.
- A Low-Noise, Large-Dynamic-Range-Enhanced Amplifier Based on JFET Buffering Input and JFET Bootstrap Structure.
- Design Optimisation of Directly Grid-Connected PM Machines for Wind Energy Applications.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work