Self Tuning Locate Permanently Defective Unit
Nowadays, small feature-sized transistors and wires led by the process miniaturization have shown increasing vulnerability to both transient and permanent faults. Modular redundancy in circuits and failure-unit isolation are thereby employed to guarantee the correct execution and also to well keep the lifespan of electronic devices. In this work, we propose the Explicit Redundancy Linear Array (EReLA) architecture to provide a highly flexible fault tolerance.
EReLA follows the baseline reconfigurable architecture, which works best with failure-unit isolation and hot-swap techniques. In addition, specifically for the preparation of hot swaps, we propose a low-cost self-tuning scheme, to fast locate the precise position of the defective processing element or network connection. Powered by these schemes, EReLA is functionally the same as a traditional TMR processor in terms of fault tolerance, while the power data of a 180nm prototype EReLA chip has indicated that it incurs about 1/3 less power consumption than the TMR implementation.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
- IGBT-Gating Failure Effect on a Fault-Tolerant Predictive Current-Controlled Five-Phase Induction Motor Drive.
- Compact high-current diode laser nanosecond-pulse source with high efficiency and 13 µJ output energy.
- A Low-Noise, Large-Dynamic-Range-Enhanced Amplifier Based on JFET Buffering Input and JFET Bootstrap Structure.
- Design Optimisation of Directly Grid-Connected PM Machines for Wind Energy Applications.
- A New Approach for Readout of Resistive Sensor Arrays for Wearable Electronic Applications.
- Equivalent Circuit Representation and Analysis of Galloping-Based Wind Energy Harvesting.
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work