High current diode laser nanosecond pulse source
A compact gain-switched nanosecond diode laser pulse source at 920 nm with an output energy of 13 μJ is presented. The developed nanosecondelectronic driver is based on GaN transistors and controlled by transistor-transistor logic compatible input pulses.
A peak current of more than 430 A for 20-50 ns-long pulses with a repetition rate up to 100 kHz and an electrical efficiency of more than 50% is reached. About 50 ns optical pulses with a peak power of 250 W (13 μJ) are generated with a tapered ridge waveguide bar with 29 emitters. The rise and fall time of the pulses is about 13 ns.
Related Power Electronics Projects Titles:
- A Low-Noise, Large-Dynamic-Range-Enhanced Amplifier Based on JFET Buffering Input and JFET Bootstrap Structure.
- Design Optimisation of Directly Grid-Connected PM Machines for Wind Energy Applications.
- A New Approach for Readout of Resistive Sensor Arrays for Wearable Electronic Applications.
- Equivalent Circuit Representation and Analysis of Galloping-Based Wind Energy Harvesting.
- 160-GHz to 1-THz Multi-Color Active Imaging With a Lens-Coupled SiGe HBT Chip-Set.
- IEEE Draft Standard for Requirements for the Control of Electromagnetic Interference Characteristics of ReplaceableElectronic Modules.
- Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems.
- Design of the Magnetoresistive Magnetometer for ESA’s SOSMAG Project.
- A Flexibly Fault-Tolerant FU Array Processor and its Self-Tuning Scheme to Locate Permanently Defective Unit.
- Hybrid Silicon Photonic Circuits and Transceiver for 50Gb/s NRZ Transmission over Single Mode Fiber.
- Annealing-Free Solution-Processed Silver Nanowire-Polymer Composite Transparent Electrodes and Flexible Device Applications.
- A 6 Gb/s Transceiver With a Nonlinear Electronic Dispersion Compensator for Directly Modulated Distributed-Feedback Lasers.
- Thermal Energy Harvesting Wireless Sensor Node in Aluminum Core PCB Technology.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work