Low Latency for Packet Recovery in Wireless Networks
Underlying link-layer protocols of well-established wireless networks that use the conventional “store-and-forward” design paradigm cannot provide highly sustainable reliability and stability in wirelesscommunication, which introduce significant barriers and setbacks in scalability and deployments of wireless networks. In this paper, we propose a Code Embedded Distributed Adaptive and Reliable (CEDAR) link-layer framework that targets low latency and balancing en/decoding load among nodes. CEDAR is the first comprehensive theoretical framework for analyzing and designing distributed and adaptive error recovery for wireless networks. It employs a theoretically sound framework for embedding channel codes in each packet and performs the error correcting process in selected intermediate nodes in a packet’s route.
To identify the intermediate nodes for the decoding, we mathematically calculate the average packet delay and formalize the problem as a nonlinear integer programming problem. By minimizing the delays, we derive three propositions that: 1) can identify the intermediate nodes that minimize the propagation and transmission delay of a packet; and 2) and 3) can identify the intermediate nodes that simultaneously minimize the queuing delay and maximize the fairness of en/decoding load of all the nodes. Guided by the propositions, we then propose a scalable and distributed scheme in CEDAR to choose the intermediate en/decoding nodes in a route to achieve its objective. The results from real-world testbed “NESTbed” and simulation with MATLAB prove that CEDAR is superior to schemes using hop-by-hop decoding and destination decoding not only in packet delay and throughput but also in energy-consumption and load distribution balance.
Related Wireless Projects Titles:
- BER Analysis and Evaluated for Different Channel Models in Wireless Cooperation Networks Based OFDM System.
- Bit-Error-Rate (BER) for modulation technique using Software defined Radio.
- The Simulation of Smart Antennas in Network Simulator-2 Using MATLAB.
- Wireless Transmission of EMG Signal and Analysis of Its Correlation with Simultaneously Acquired Carotid Pulse Wave Using Dual Channel System.
- 4-Gbps Uncompressed Video Transmission over a 60-GHz Orbital Angular Momentum Wireless Channel.
- Multi-robot path finding with wireless multihop communications.
- Towards distributed transmission scheduling for wireless ad hoc networks.
- System level analysis of energy efficient transceiver at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Stochastic delay analysis for 802.11 protocols with self-similar traffic.
- Maximizing Network Lifetime with Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Adaptive Bit Rate capable video caching and scheduling.
- Application of an on-line medical monitoring system.
- Measurement and analysis of environment impact on indoor wireless channel characteristics.
- A fully wireless platform for correlating behavior and neural data from an implanted, neural recording device: Demonstration in a freely moving swine model.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work