Application of an online medical monitoring system
Wireless technologies which are the most important development areas in the twenty-first century and Wireless Body Sensor Networks which are developed for use in health care continues to be the focus on attention of researchers. Wireless Body Sensor Networks are used for monitoring health signals such as body temperature, heart pulse, EEG, and ECG of the people who are old, chronic illness or weak.
In this paper, a health monitoring system is monitored via the Internet is presented. Implemented system consists of two parts: hardware and software. In the hardware part, body temperature and heart pulses of the patient are collected by the designed embedded system. And the system sends the data to health center over wireless sensor networks. And software part is a web based monitoring interface which accomplish to visualization and analysis of the collected data from the patient using MATLAB Builder NE and Web Figure.
Related Wireless Projects Titles:
- Measurement and analysis of environment impact on indoor wireless channel characteristics.
- A fully wireless platform for correlating behavior and neural data from an implanted, neural recording device: Demonstration in a freely moving swine model.
- CEDAR: A Low-Latency and Distributed Strategy for Packet Recovery in Wireless Networks.
- BER Analysis and Evaluated for Different Channel Models in Wireless Cooperation Networks Based OFDM System.
- Bit-Error-Rate (BER) for modulation technique using Software defined Radio.
- The Simulation of Smart Antennas in Network Simulator-2 Using MATLAB.
- Wireless Transmission of EMG Signal and Analysis of Its Correlation with Simultaneously Acquired Carotid Pulse Wave Using Dual Channel System.
- 4-Gbps Uncompressed Video Transmission over a 60-GHz Orbital Angular Momentum Wireless Channel.
- Multi-robot path finding with wireless multihop communications.
- Towards distributed transmission scheduling for wireless ad hoc networks.
- System level analysis of energy efficient transceiver at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Stochastic delay analysis for 802.11 protocols with self-similar traffic.
- Maximizing Network Lifetime with Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Adaptive Bit Rate capable video caching and scheduling.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work