Carotid Pulse Wave Using Dual Channel System
The paper represents work on the challenge of real time, non-invasive simultaneous acquisition and wireless transmission of human physiological parameters using easy and cost effective approach. Electromyograph (EMG) signal detection and analysis is utilized in various clinical and biomedical applications including generation of control signal for prosthetic tools. However, better solutions to obtain noise free signal using compact detection arrangement and wirelesscommunication technologies are being upgraded.
In this work, surface EMG signal is acquired under various levels of bicep muscle contractions using simple computer interface and processed using MATLAB based Filter algorithm for online clean display and wireless transmission. EMG and Carotid artery pulsation are then acquired in time coherence to analyse the effect of rectus abdominis muscle contractions on carotid pulse wave and developed into a stand alone MATLAB executable file. The effect manifests as raised amplitude in the Carotid pulse wave form. Hence, a clear correlation is established between surface EMG signal and Carotid artery pulsation to give a compact, cost efficient solution to physiological signal monitoring.
Related Wireless Projects Titles:
- 4-Gbps Uncompressed Video Transmission over a 60-GHz Orbital Angular Momentum Wireless Channel.
- Multi-robot path finding with wireless multihop communications.
- Towards distributed transmission scheduling for wireless ad hoc networks.
- System level analysis of energy efficient transceiver at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Stochastic delay analysis for 802.11 protocols with self-similar traffic.
- Maximizing Network Lifetime with Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Adaptive Bit Rate capable video caching and scheduling.
- Application of an on-line medical monitoring system.
- Measurement and analysis of environment impact on indoor wireless channel characteristics.
- A fully wireless platform for correlating behavior and neural data from an implanted, neural recording device: Demonstration in a freely moving swine model.
- CEDAR: A Low-Latency and Distributed Strategy for Packet Recovery in Wireless Networks.
- BER Analysis and Evaluated for Different Channel Models in Wireless Cooperation Networks Based OFDM System.
- Bit-Error-Rate (BER) for modulation technique using Software defined Radio.
- The Simulation of Smart Antennas in Network Simulator-2 Using MATLAB.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work