Analysis of environment impact on indoor wireless channel
Comprehensive and well-founded knowledge of the wireless indoor channel is fundamental to establish realistic modeling of the channel characteristics. The growing wireless technology is providing new potential for emerging applications such as in the IEEE 802.16d systems. With the development of communication technology, modern wirelesscommunication systems gradually operate in increasingly high frequency bands. In this paper, a frequency-domain measurement method for the indoor environment propagation is presented. Data of the IEEE 802.16d are collected at a frequency of 2.422 GHz, where the inverse fast Fourier transformation (IFFT) is employed to obtain the time-domain channel impulse responses with an obstacle between transmitting antenna and receiving antenna at different locations.
The Rohde & Schwarz(R&S)SMU2000A Vector signal generator(VSG) is connected with the transmitting antenna, and the Agilent Vector signal analyzer(VSA) PIX is connected with receiving antenna to collect the receiving data, then the channel characteristics are derived by matlab. Our extensive validation combines test-bed experiments and simulations. The numerical results of indoor wireless channel characteristics such as frequency-domain channel impulse responses and time-domain channel impulse responses are extracted and briefly reported here.
Related Wireless Projects Titles:
- A fully wireless platform for correlating behavior and neural data from an implanted, neural recording device: Demonstration in a freely moving swine model.
- CEDAR: A Low-Latency and Distributed Strategy for Packet Recovery in Wireless Networks.
- BER Analysis and Evaluated for Different Channel Models in Wireless Cooperation Networks Based OFDM System.
- Bit-Error-Rate (BER) for modulation technique using Software defined Radio.
- The Simulation of Smart Antennas in Network Simulator-2 Using MATLAB.
- Wireless Transmission of EMG Signal and Analysis of Its Correlation with Simultaneously Acquired Carotid Pulse Wave Using Dual Channel System.
- 4-Gbps Uncompressed Video Transmission over a 60-GHz Orbital Angular Momentum Wireless Channel.
- Multi-robot path finding with wireless multihop communications.
- Towards distributed transmission scheduling for wireless ad hoc networks.
- System level analysis of energy efficient transceiver at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Stochastic delay analysis for 802.11 protocols with self-similar traffic.
- Maximizing Network Lifetime with Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Adaptive Bit Rate capable video caching and scheduling.
- Application of an on-line medical monitoring system.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work