Energy Efficient Routing Protocol for WSN
In the research field of Wireless Sensor Networks, how to reduce the energy consumption of WSN so that the lifetime of WSN can be prolonged is one of the hottest spots. Wireless sensor networks (WSN) lifetime is either superficial or impractical, which prevents us from thoroughly understanding the efficiency of these proposed routing protocols. Routing protocols have significant impact on the overall energy consumption of sensor networks. This project present variety of maximizing system lifetime wireless sensor networks with different energy consumption.
Energy consumption for three routing protocols had been analyzed which are direct communication, minimum transmission energy and low adaptive energy clustering hierarchy. The energy consumption for Low Energy Adaptive Clustering Hierarchy (LEACH) routing protocol give the maximum lifetime compared to the others. Clustering is an energy efficient and scalable way to organize the WSN. The main objective of this research is to maximize the lifetime of the wirelesssensor (WSN). Simulation via Matlab shows that by applying energy consumption for LEACH routing protocol had increase the network lifetime by as much as 65.2% compared to DC and MTE.
Related Wireless Projects Titles:
- Adaptive Bit Rate capable video caching and scheduling.
- Application of an on-line medical monitoring system.
- Measurement and analysis of environment impact on indoor wireless channel characteristics.
- A fully wireless platform for correlating behavior and neural data from an implanted, neural recording device: Demonstration in a freely moving swine model.
- CEDAR: A Low-Latency and Distributed Strategy for Packet Recovery in Wireless Networks.
- BER Analysis and Evaluated for Different Channel Models in Wireless Cooperation Networks Based OFDM System.
- Bit-Error-Rate (BER) for modulation technique using Software defined Radio.
- The Simulation of Smart Antennas in Network Simulator-2 Using MATLAB.
- Wireless Transmission of EMG Signal and Analysis of Its Correlation with Simultaneously Acquired Carotid Pulse Wave Using Dual Channel System.
- 4-Gbps Uncompressed Video Transmission over a 60-GHz Orbital Angular Momentum Wireless Channel.
- Multi-robot path finding with wireless multihop communications.
- Towards distributed transmission scheduling for wireless ad hoc networks.
- System level analysis of energy efficient transceiver at 2.4 GHz for Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Stochastic delay analysis for 802.11 protocols with self-similar traffic.
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel
You can Watch all Subjects Matlab & Simulink latest Innovative Project Results
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Expert Matlab services just 1-click
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work