Texture Features for Classification of Age in Pine Forest
This letter evaluates the potential of wavelet-based texture modeling for the classification of stand age in a managed maritime pine forest using very high resolution panchromatic and multispectral PLEIADES data. A cross-validation approach based on stand age reference data is used to compare classification performances obtained from different multivariate models (multivariate Gaussian, spherically invariant random vector (SIRV)-based models, and Gaussian copulas) and from co-occurrence matrices.
Results show that the multivariate modeling of the spatial dependence of wavelet coefficients (particularly when using the Gaussian SIRV model) outperforms the use of features derived from co-occurrence matrices. Simultaneously adding features representing the color dependence and leveling the dominant orientation in anisotropic forest stands enhances the classification performances. These results confirm the ability of such wavelet-based multivariate models to efficiently capture the textural properties of very high resolution forest data and open up perspectives for their use in the mapping of monospecific forest structure variables.
Related Matlab Project Titles:
- Target Recognition in SAR Images via Classification on Riemannian Manifolds.
- Three-Dimensional Object Matching in Mobile Laser Scanning Point Clouds.
- Intensity-Based Visual Servoing for Instrument and Tissue Tracking in 3D Ultrasound Volumes.
- Class-Dependent Sparse Representation Classifier for Robust Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- The Gridding Method for Image Reconstruction of Nonuniform Aperture Synthesis Radiometers.
- Compressed Sensing MRI via Two-stage Reconstruction.
- Weakly Supervised Learning for Target Detection in Remote Sensing Images.
- Exploring Robust Diagnostic Signatures for Cutaneous Melanoma Utilizing Genetic and Imaging Data.
- Smartphone-Based Wound Assessment System for Patients With Diabetes.
- Tensorial Independent Component Analysis-Based Feature Extraction for Polarimetric SAR Data Classification.
- Hyperspectral Band Selection by Multitask Sparsity Pursuit.
- When Pixels Team up: Spatially Weighted Sparse Coding for Hyperspectral Image Classification.
- Hierarchical Unsupervised Change Detection in Multitemporal Hyperspectral Images.
- A Geometric Unmixing Concept for the Selection of Optimal Binary Endmember Combinations.
- Combining Ordered Subsets and Momentum for Accelerated X-Ray CT Image Reconstruction.
- Spectral Image Unmixing From Optimal Coded-Aperture Compressive Measurements.
- Automatic Spatial–Spectral Feature Selection for Hyperspectral Image via Discriminative Sparse Multimodal Learning.
- Collaborative Representation for Hyperspectral Anomaly Detection.
- Automatic Recognition of Isolated Buildings on Single-Aspect SAR Image Using Range Detector.
We want to support Uncompromise Matlab service for all your Requirements Our Reseachers and Technical team keep update the technology for all subjects ,We assure We Meet out Your Needs.
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- Matlab assignment help
- Matlab Project Help
- Matlab Homework Help
- Simulink assignment help
- Simulink Project Help
- Simulink Homework Help
- Matlab Research Paper Help
- NS3 Research Paper Help
- Omnet++ Research Paper Help
- Customised Matlab Assignments
- Global Assignment Knowledge
- Best Assignment Writers
- Certified Matlab Trainers
- Experienced Matlab Developers
- Over 400k+ Satisfied Students
- Ontime support
- Best Price Guarantee
- Plagiarism Free Work
- Correct Citations
Unlimited support we offer you
For better understanding purpose we provide following Materials for all Kind of Research & Assignment & Homework service.
- Result snapshot
- Video Tutorial
- Instructions Profile
- Sofware Install Guide
- Execution Guidance
- Implement Plan
Matlab projects innovators has laid our steps in all dimension related to math works.Our concern support matlab projects for more than 10 years.Many Research scholars are benefited by our matlab projects service.We are trusted institution who supplies matlab projects for many universities and colleges.
Reasons to choose Matlab Projects .org???
Our Service are widely utilized by Research centers.More than 5000+ Projects & Thesis has been provided by us to Students & Research Scholars. All current mathworks software versions are being updated by us.
Our concern has provided the required solution for all the above mention technical problems required by clients with best Customer Support.
- Novel Idea
- Ontime Delivery
- Best Prices
- Unique Work